JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ohhhh.... Draco, eh? Might have to pick one up for my SBR since I just switched out my muzzle brake for a Bulgarian 4 piece flash hider.
Nothing like SBR AKs. Super fun. I've been needing to install my KNS piston I have for my Draco for like three years 🤦‍♂️

1667060788183.png

Oh snap. I see you have a Romanian wire folder just like mine parachord wrap and all. So as to not derail this thread, would you mind having a look at this thread when you have a minute?

KNS makes them for virtually every AK variant and caliber. Even DMRs like the PSL and shorties like the Dracos and M92/M85.

I also need to check my SAM5 after seeing all the gassing issues floating around.
I can't think of any that aren't overgassed… it's for various reasons but without getting to into the weeds… isn't that why they are reliable? Oh yeah for the thread I will post this
EAD6CC08-E00E-4E13-B9D0-DD6298ECB120.jpeg

Well if 114 passes, this is it for me for guns.
The Sam7SF.
Once I saw the odds, I ran out immediately and grabbed it.
Usually in the past when measures try to pass they always get laughed off and decimated but this time things are a little different this year.

DSC00993.jpg

I can't think of any that aren't overgassed… it's for various reasons but without getting to into the weeds… isn't that why they are reliable? Oh yeah for the thread I will post this
View attachment 1301137
Yeah - AKs are overgassed by design, but some are insanely overgassed to the point where it beats up the internals. The latest SAM5s appear to be afflicted with that issue.

KNS pistons are also great for cans.

Bought a PSA AK102 as a final purchase before the 114 madness. Just hoping it doesn't get kicked back by the FFL now. PSA sat on processing it until after voting day since it was one with added accessories (ALG trigger, JMAC bits, PSA's version of Zenitco)

Bought a PSA AK102 as a final purchase before the 114 madness. Just hoping it doesn't get kicked back by the FFL now. PSA sat on processing it until after voting day since it was one with added accessories (ALG trigger, JMAC bits, PSA's version of Zenitco)
That ALG AK trigger group is pretty sweet . I thought I had a nice smooth breaking trigger in my 74, until this weekend, when my finger pulled the ALG on my buddies AK . I will be swapping mine out.

PSA AK102 is here. It arrived Monday to Tigard Pawn but I work graveyard 12's so I couldn't get down there til today. When I checked in I was #6523 on the CHL holder BGC list. They said they'll probably release it under the 3 day rule, I wouldn't make it in there til Thursday again so no worries for me. In the meantime, PSA had the AC Unity magazines on Black Friday sale so I bought a few of those along with a few more 5.45 Bulgy mags that I'll use 3D printed conversion followers on. I have a JMAC x37 muzzle device here for it to mount my YHM Turbo K on it. Also scored a US Palm grip and Emissary handbrake via Black Friday sales. Up next will be the red dot situation and how I want to proceed with it.

FA9848E8-2201-4592-B0B3-9B29E7E4E065.jpeg

PSA AK102 is here. It arrived Monday to Tigard Pawn but I work graveyard 12's so I couldn't get down there til today. When I checked in I was #6523 on the CHL holder BGC list. They said they'll probably release it under the 3 day rule, I wouldn't make it in there til Thursday again so no worries for me. In the meantime, PSA had the AC Unity magazines on Black Friday sale so I bought a few of those along with a few more 5.45 Bulgy mags that I'll use 3D printed conversion followers on. I have a JMAC x37 muzzle device here for it to mount my YHM Turbo K on it. Also scored a US Palm grip and Emissary handbrake via Black Friday sales. Up next will be the red dot situation and how I want to proceed with it.

View attachment 1318924
Nice! I've heard good things about their 100 series. I've also been eyeing the YHM Turbos. They seem like a great deal. I have an R9 from them and like it a lot.

The Mitsubishi Mirage of AK's and a 114 panic buy of sorts (couldn't pass up the 700 NIB price tag). Pioneer 5.56 from their allegedly improved forged trunnion series.
BEFBB7DE-A429-45D3-A9EB-5D7055B12FB5.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads