Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Let's see some groups

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by gunjunky, Aug 21, 2010.

1. gunjunky

gunjunky Arlington, WA Active Member

Fired a couple of nice groups today. Let's see some:)

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0381.jpg

2. Kimber Custom

Kimber Custom Vancouver, WA Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

I have no pictures therefore it didn't really happen :p but here's the story anyway...

Last night I was at my father in laws showing him my new Mark III. He broke out some .22 primer only ammo and a block of wax about the size of a pop can. Used a sharpie to make a quarter size dot on the wax and set it up about 20' away.

Now at this point I'm a little nervous. My FIL is a champion shooter. Took home 3 out of 5 IHMSA trophies at state earlier this month. I can shoot but I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to hold my own in a little shoot off in his basement.

We used my new Mark III, a Henry pump, 2 other Mark II's and a TC style single shot.

Standing at about 20' we put every shot into the size of a quarter. We had to stop because we put so many rounds through the same hole that we broke his wax target :cool:

I got no delusions that I could out shoot him in a match but hey, I didn't embarrass myself :thumbup:

3. gunjunky

gunjunky Arlington, WA Active Member

Shooting well is very rewarding. Wax in the basement, I like it.