JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0087:

Keep in mind that my original post is over a year old and at the time... The board was pretty much over ran with tin foil hat conspiracies, old news about dead bills, and the usual hooray for my team, your team sucks.

Northwest Firearms is a great wealth of information and I'm glad it's pretty evenly distributed. Keep up the good work

Eddie

I find that the power of the community keeps in check the Tin Foils, but also can substantiate them on rare occasions. It all works together ... community policing by folks who pack heat makes for a great forum :)

In order to keep from pulling out my hair and/or bashing my head on my desk, I have thus far chosen to limit my visits to the part of the forum marked "Politics/Legal". It seems to work for me.

It's often annoying to see reactionary signatures/avatars, but I guess that's part of the game.

The problem with making it all classifieds is that it seems that no one here has any money. Economy sucks. Even when you list your ad as a WTS for $50- $100 less than it is really worth no one wants to buy it, they just want to trade you 5 cheap guns for your $800 1911

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top