JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I only use leather holsters for either IWB or OWB for EDC carry.

I have some plastic that I never use and have never bought a Kydex holster. The drawing sound gets to me just like chalk on a blackboard.

I've never had an issue with any of my leather holsters losing their shape; then again, I don't use a holster at the range (prohibited) or in any competitions (too old for the games).

Each has their purpose. For instance, if I want the lightest, smallest CC, I'm likely choosing my LCR in 38 spl in a kydex holster with a boot grip. Is it fun to shoot? No. Is it comfortable? Weight wise, yes, but not texture/feel. Is it lightweight and compact? Yes. Most of the time I find myself grabbing the SP101 in a leather DeSantis holster for AIWB. Is it fun to shoot? Yup. Is it comfortable? As long as I have a good belt. Is it lightweight and compact? Not really. Even though the LCR makes the most logical sense, life is not always about logic. If it were, we'd all drive compact, fuel efficient cars unless we had a load to haul.

As I've gotten older, my appreciation of quality leather products has gone way up. There is so much more personality, style, and class with leather.

I have a hybred holster I like. Leather backing on a kydex holster. The kydex belt loop is a little wonky though. It's comfortable but otherwise has the benefits of neither. Designed for my P07 but fits my Walther PPQ perfectly.

I have a leather holster for a P220. It fits several Sigs where as the kydex holster only fits each individual Sig.

Another vote for leather IWB.

And another.

I like my Don Hume but I need to find another like it with a sweat guard. The "fish scale" pattern on my M&P40c slide irritates my love handle.

dxMdh_a7FF5n50V5ViKlepMR9PL-MutQgn8r-RM0HcwpX92IB.jpg

My favorite holster is my leather military shoulder holster. It holds my 1911 nice and snug and is easily covered up by an un tucked button down shirt. I still have my issue one from back in the day. It's really broken in. I recently bought a more up to date version, military issue. It has a long way to go before it's broken in though. I might have to drag it around Wolf Creek behind my truck for a while. Lol.

I have a hybred holster I like. Leather backing on a kydex holster. The kydex belt loop is a little wonky though. It's comfortable but otherwise has the benefits of neither. Designed for my P07 but fits my Walther PPQ perfectly.

I have a leather holster for a P220. It fits several Sigs where as the kydex holster only fits each individual Sig.
You spelled high bred wrong. Now pass the grey poupon.

:)
I'm outdated anyway so I'm saving the environment by staying with biodegradable Leather, instead of that nasty plastic poison.
Plus, the insides are eatable, try that with plastic!

I'm not assuming the worst, I'm curious what things you think are outdated. I figured BP would come up so I invoked the resident expert.

It's said @AndyinEverson blows through more powder in a weekend than The Rolling Stones used in the 1960s.
I laughed out loud at the last sentence here...After the day I had...I really needed a laugh...thank you!
Andy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top