Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

learning where not to be

Discussion in 'Preparedness & Survival' started by Just Jim, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

Takes some education to stay out of the way of trouble but I guess Harvard doesn't cover that:D.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3260668/posts

So where in Oregon or Washington are you least apt to be killed in a nuke attack? Can you get there in short notice with an emp burst a sure thing? Have you used your lamberfeeties much this year?:D How many days can you live out of that 60 lbs back pack you plan to carry.

ZA_Survivalist likes this.
  2. rick benjamin

rick benjamin USA, Or, Damascus Secure the drama Silver Supporter 2016 Volunteer

Cannon Beach

3. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

lamberfeeties?

I call mine Shoedebaker. And they get 2-5 miles a day.

I have a couple places to go. Depending on the situation.

I will be there before the flag goes up. Or I will die.:(
    I will not be living off the land.:s0140:

4. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Place to go safe from a nuke?

How many of you own a mine 1 mile underground or have enough concrete in your bunker for that?

I'll just be hunkered down in the middle of this junk city protecting what I have and hope for the best:D

Dyjital, Hook686 and Medic! like this.
  5. AMT

AMT Vancouver, WA. Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Kind of fun to play with: http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

The question would be "where is it going to land?" Where would be bombed, and what size? I went to the link above and typed in the B-83 (largest US nuke) and it landed it in Portland. Barely covered to Vancouver area.

If I can see the plane, and see the bomb falling above me, I am running towards it to try and catch it! I do NOT want to live in all of the fallout, side effects, etc.

If it is far enough away that I cannot see anything, chances are I might be alright. No need to run anywhere. Hunker in at home and start your home-defense.

upload_2015-2-24_8-11-55.png

6. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

By the time they get to using nukes on cities there will be more than one nuke. Portland would probably get three hits because when it gets down to getting rid of population there are many more people in the big cities. I doubt the smaller cities would get a nuke, once power and city services are gone most of the people will die. Just opinion.