JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Takes some education to stay out of the way of trouble but I guess Harvard doesn't cover that:D.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3260668/posts

So where in Oregon or Washington are you least apt to be killed in a nuke attack? Can you get there in short notice with an emp burst a sure thing? Have you used your lamberfeeties much this year?:D How many days can you live out of that 60 lbs back pack you plan to carry.

Place to go safe from a nuke?

How many of you own a mine 1 mile underground or have enough concrete in your bunker for that?

I'll just be hunkered down in the middle of this junk city protecting what I have and hope for the best:D

Kind of fun to play with: http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

The question would be "where is it going to land?" Where would be bombed, and what size? I went to the link above and typed in the B-83 (largest US nuke) and it landed it in Portland. Barely covered to Vancouver area.

If I can see the plane, and see the bomb falling above me, I am running towards it to try and catch it! I do NOT want to live in all of the fallout, side effects, etc.

If it is far enough away that I cannot see anything, chances are I might be alright. No need to run anywhere. Hunker in at home and start your home-defense.

upload_2015-2-24_8-11-55.png

Place to go safe from a nuke?

How many of you own a mine 1 mile underground or have enough concrete in your bunker for that?

I'll just be hunkered down in the middle of this junk city protecting what I have and hope for the best:D

By the time they get to using nukes on cities there will be more than one nuke. Portland would probably get three hits because when it gets down to getting rid of population there are many more people in the big cities. I doubt the smaller cities would get a nuke, once power and city services are gone most of the people will die. Just opinion.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top