JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

June 2022 to Date (of this post)
Shot & Killed: 26
Shot & Wounded: 111
Total Shot: 137
Total Homicides: 28
for the year to date 256 shot & killed, but no mass shootings
with the most strict gun control in the Country
but not mentioned on any mainstream media

for the year to date 256 shot & killed, but no mass shootings
with the most strict gun control in the Country
but not mentioned on any mainstream media
What do you count as "mainstream media" because this from a week ago and CBS strikes me as pretty mainstream

CHICAGO (CBS) -- After at least 19 children and at least two adults were killed in a shooting massacre at Robb Elementary School in Texas, CBS Chicago took a deeper dive into the data regarding mass shootings in America.

Here are some of our findings, including that Illinois has had the most people killed and injured in mass shootings of any state since Sept. 29, 2018, and Chicago has had the most people killed and injured in mass shootings of any city during the same time.

What do you count as "mainstream media" because this from a week ago and CBS strikes me as pretty mainstream

CHICAGO (CBS) -- After at least 19 children and at least two adults were killed in a shooting massacre at Robb Elementary School in Texas, CBS Chicago took a deeper dive into the data regarding mass shootings in America.

Here are some of our findings, including that Illinois has had the most people killed and injured in mass shootings of any state since Sept. 29, 2018, and Chicago has had the most people killed and injured in mass shootings of any city during the same time.

Fake news. Illinois has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. Are you inferring that criminals don't obey the many laws already in the books regarding murder and whatnot?

Here ya go my friend, I found a place for you to go!:D

1-Kek6qT_owQ-1o50fpllDkA.png

I should have stated NATIONAL mainstream media
local Chicago stations cover it, but you don't see it on CBS L.A. or Denver
but most Chicago papers misuse the term "mass shooting"
CBS listed a downtown shooting where 2 were killed and 7 injured as a mass shooting
the does not meet the criteria set by the FBI for this definition
according to CBS Chicago, every weekend, there are mass shootings in Chicago
the reason there are many shot and wounded and not killed is that Chicago has some of the best trauma surgeons in the country

but I remember back in '81, an FFL in Portland was selling full auto firearms to the Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh without proper paperwork, for a substantial profit
they shut him down, but I considered it justified
Out of curiosity, do you have a link to that story? Sounds interesting. Thanks. :)

I'll have to research newspaper archives - was no digital archives back then
the shop was out in East Portland, I believe on Sandy Blvd
met the guys when they had a sale to empty their store to pay off their fines
No worries; I was just curious. (I did a bit of deep study on that odd chapter in Oregon some while back, so firearms-related aspects are interesting.)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top