JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I had previously installed a Laserlyte on my small frame Taurus .38 SPL revolver and was happy with it (MidwayUSA had a sale on these) based on that I bought on eBay a Laserlyte for the Kel-Tec PF 9....Unfortunately I found the batteries would drain very quickly even with little to no use (lasting about 3-4 weeks). That , of course renders this useless for self defense. I contacted the customer service at Laserlyte leaving a VM and an email; within 15 minutes of my VM I was contacted by Sonja in Customer service who also had read the email- who offered to ship me a replacement unit immediately (with a prepaid return envelope for the defective unit) so as to minimize any delay.

I received the replacement a few days later and was floored that they included a pack of a dozen extra batteries (the unit takes 4 small watch sized batteries-the package comes with the batteries installed in the sight plus 4 extras). I am assuming this is enough for 2 or more years (the other Laserlyte on my Taurus which is several months old shows no signs of a weak battery).

I chose the Laserlyte as it is very low profile; the PF9 does have a rail mount for acessories-but frankly for such a small gun adding a light or rail mount laser defeats the design of this!

Anyway, just wanted to share my positive experience!!!!!

I must agree with everything Margana has stated. I have a Laserlyte .40S&W cartridge that for whatever reason became stuck with the laser in a constant on state. I spoke to a very pleasant woman who created an RMA number for me and sent out a replacement switch for the cartridge based on our conversation about the problem. When the new switch arrived it also came with a package of a dozen batteries and a pre paid envelope with RMA number already on it for my old switch. The entire transaction probably on took a couple of days. In this day and age when it seems like customer service is a dead art, It's nice to have an experience like what transpired with Laserlyte.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top