JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I had previously installed a Laserlyte on my small frame Taurus .38 SPL revolver and was happy with it (MidwayUSA had a sale on these) based on that I bought on eBay a Laserlyte for the Kel-Tec PF 9....Unfortunately I found the batteries would drain very quickly even with little to no use (lasting about 3-4 weeks). That , of course renders this useless for self defense. I contacted the customer service at Laserlyte leaving a VM and an email; within 15 minutes of my VM I was contacted by Sonja in Customer service who also had read the email- who offered to ship me a replacement unit immediately (with a prepaid return envelope for the defective unit) so as to minimize any delay.

I received the replacement a few days later and was floored that they included a pack of a dozen extra batteries (the unit takes 4 small watch sized batteries-the package comes with the batteries installed in the sight plus 4 extras). I am assuming this is enough for 2 or more years (the other Laserlyte on my Taurus which is several months old shows no signs of a weak battery).

I chose the Laserlyte as it is very low profile; the PF9 does have a rail mount for acessories-but frankly for such a small gun adding a light or rail mount laser defeats the design of this!

Anyway, just wanted to share my positive experience!!!!!

I must agree with everything Margana has stated. I have a Laserlyte .40S&W cartridge that for whatever reason became stuck with the laser in a constant on state. I spoke to a very pleasant woman who created an RMA number for me and sent out a replacement switch for the cartridge based on our conversation about the problem. When the new switch arrived it also came with a package of a dozen batteries and a pre paid envelope with RMA number already on it for my old switch. The entire transaction probably on took a couple of days. In this day and age when it seems like customer service is a dead art, It's nice to have an experience like what transpired with Laserlyte.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top