JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've heard some negative innuendo about LaRue in the past, but this action is really commendable. They will probably take a net hit to their bottom line, but it's great to see them sticking to principles.

~Mitch

We need to pressure others to follow suit. No discrimination against citizens.

Personally I will no longer buy Glocks if they sell standard-capacity magazines to LEOs in NY.

If a small company like LaRue can "do the right thing", so should big companies.

Don't forget the other reason to purchase Larue. That Dillo dust pepper/seasoning stuff. Fits right into the bachelor lifestyle.

One expired can of turkey from your preps (circa 2009 or so) LOL

Some mild/medium salsa + some Larue Dillo seasoning.

A man's meal.

Yes, you could be eating something better if you bit the dust and decided to marry some 'cook' but then with that comes nagging and no sex. Better to make the bachelor meal instead!

Don't forget the other reason to purchase Larue. That Dillo dust pepper/seasoning stuff. Fits right into the bachelor lifestyle.

Ha, I had a girl over last month and we made dinner together.

Her: "OMG, what rub did you use for this chicken???"

Me: "Uh, it's called Dillo Dust?"

Her: "Where to buy it?"

Me: "Not sure... it comes free when you order gun parts."

Won't elaborate on later events, but Burt Gummer is correct. Dillo dust + sex = good.

Courtesy of HossUSMC's youtube page.

Add your fav manufacture and cut and past into an email

--

FORM LETTER
Due to the recent and numerous new Anti-gun/Anti-2nd Amendment laws passed and/or pending across our country, I ask that you join LaRue Tactical that has been forced to reconsider how they provide products to state and local agencies.

As of February 8th, in an effort to see that no legal mistakes are made by LaRue Tactical and/or its employees, they will apply all current State and Local Laws (as applied to civilians) to state and local law enforcement / government agencies. In other words, LaRue Tactical will limit all sales to what law-abiding citizens residing in their districts can purchase or possess.
State and local laws have always been a serious focus of LaRue Tactical, and they are now dovetailing that focus with the constitutional rights of the residents covered in their different areas by the old and new regulations.

LaRue Tactical realizes this effort will have an impact on their sales, and have decided the lost sales are less danger to them than potential lawsuits from erroneous shipments generated by something as simple as human error.
While the statements above are adapted directly from LaRue Tactical, LaRue Tactical is not associated with me. I will though ask you to send a message to those creating laws in this nation that will inherently change the market of firearms. The majority of sales in this nation come from sales to private citizens and we ask that you join LaRue in this policy.
Your adoption of principles like these will ensure the tradition of firearms ownership will be passed down to our children, and that our Republic continues on into the future unhindered by arbitrary laws.

MANUFACTURERS
[email protected]
<broken link removed> ...
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
<broken link removed>...
[email protected]
[email protected]
http://www.henryrifles.com/contact-he...
[email protected]
Kel Tec CNC
Knight's Armament Company - Contact
[email protected]
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Mossberg & Sons | Contact Us
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
savagearms.com
Rock River Arms: Custom Firearms, Parts, Accessories
[email protected]
http://www.colt.com/ColtMilitary/Cont...
[email protected]
Winchester Repeating Arms -- Home Page for Winchester Rifles and Shotguns

Dillo Dust is regularly sold on ebay. I just bought another 7 oz. bottle last night for $11 shipped (pretty low buy it now price started late at night). It usually goes for more than $15.

"Dillo Dust", from the label - Ingredients: Sugar, Salt, Paprika, Chili Pepper, Celery, Garlic, Comino (also known as cumin).

Heavy on the sugar. Very easy to copy and mediocre at best.

One expired can of turkey from your preps (circa 2009 or so) LOL

Some mild/medium salsa + some Larue Dillo seasoning.

A man's meal.

Yes, you could be eating something better if you bit the dust and decided to marry some 'cook' but then with that comes nagging and no sex. Better to make the bachelor meal instead!

hey Burt, you could always go attend culinary school! LOL!!!

So I get this box today from LaRue Tactical, My first impression before opening the box was how heavy it was as I ordered only one small mount. After opening I discovered why it so heavy, they threw a bunch of goodies in the box with it.
christmaseve055.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
- 3 pocket constitutions
- 2 bumper stickers
- dillo dust
- product catalogs
- Armadillo shaped beverage entry tool
- and the LT105 mount I paid for.
What a neat company. I mounted the LT105 to my TA33 Acog and it's rock solid. I'm very happy with their product and am gonna look harder at them next time I want something AR-15 ish.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top