JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think most of us know that the true died-in-the-wool anti-gunners will never change. I'm interested in talking to on the fence types as well as those that simply haven't cared enough to pay attention to their votes or to get involved. The others are likely to never change.

Really doesn't do us any good to dwell on what can't happen, we need to work on what can. We can make a difference. This can make your lives far better than what you imagine.

I wish it were true etrain but sadly over & over posters in these threads will call for a push for unity with the Far Left and act as if dissin the Anti Gunners here is bad mojo ...

I don't know, I'm hoping more folks are more realistic than that. Sure, some may think they can change the most entrenched anti-gunner's mind, I know that's not going to happen. But many are either on the fence, or have just been quietly in the background not doing anything, and, by their inaction, allowing things to progress to where we are today. That is our target. That is where our only hope lies.

I do think that excessively knocking the other side doesn't accomplish much. I'd rather pour my energy in to pointing out the negative effects such legislation has on all of us - eventually they'll see that conclusion for themselves. And if they do it themselves (arriving at the conclusion that the staunch anti-gunners are enemies), they'll be more likely to hold that belief and act on it.

I don't know, I'm hoping more folks are more realistic than that. Sure, some may think they can change the most entrenched anti-gunner's mind, I know that's not going to happen. But many are either on the fence, or have just been quietly in the background not doing anything, and, by their inaction, allowing things to progress to where we are today. That is our target. That is where our only hope lies.

I do think that excessively knocking the other side doesn't accomplish much. I'd rather pour my energy in to pointing out the negative effects such legislation has on all of us - eventually they'll see that conclusion for themselves. And if they do it themselves (arriving at the conclusion that the staunch anti-gunners are enemies), they'll be more likely to hold that belief and act on it.

We can get past the division if the guys here will drop the party politics until the fight against this corruption is finished. Unity means quit mean mouthing each other and fight the common enemy. It no longer matters how we got to this point, we are here and need to join and fight corruption. I would ask people what means most, your party or your country?

The "Common Enemy" of 2A/RTKBA is not who some here attempt to make them out to be , If we know who is pushing Firearm Restrictions then identify them for the uninformed or blindfolded fencesitters , otherwise the Pro 2A/RTKBA folks will be equivocated and lumped in by the posters here who are focused dyed in the wool Democrats & Socially liberal partisans .

The "Common Enemy" of 2A/RTKBA is not who some here attempt to make them out to be , If we know who is pushing Firearm Restrictions then identify them for the uninformed or blindfolded fencesitters , otherwise the Pro 2A/RTKBA folks will be equivocated and lumped in by the posters here who are focused dyed in the wool Democrats & Socially liberal partisans .

Gator, you are the most stand out person at NWFA in your views. You tell it like you see it even if it makes others angry. Is it possible that you could join the effort to stop corruption? Think it out what everyone wins when the system works for you rather than against you. If I can bring you around then you have given the fight a real chance because if men like you with as strong as your values are willing to unifie to fight corruption it means we can't lose.

We finally have a chance to win, this is a tide they won't be able to hold back. They have unified us under a common banner and we can show that unity. Here is your chance to make a difference and still keep your values. Fight for what is right and take the fight to them.

Last Edited:
Gator ... Thanks really, this openness to join with others really will mean something.

All the issues you listed are problems due to our corrupt government in my opinion. If we had Americans running this country we never would have to worry about our rights, freedoms or borders. So in my opinion we all need to work as a team with one goal in mind, the peaceful fight against government corruption.

Each team member has his own special abilities he can bring to the fight. Those abilities we were born with and we tested and honed them all our lives to be who we are. I am not asking you to change who you are but to use your talents to help in the fight. Just to work as a team to get those corrupt people out.

It's really going to help if we keep the board focused. Freedom to speak is really important to me as any right but when building allies in a fight we have to think about it before we say it. If I had my choice I would chose you as sheriff of this bunch to keep them in line a bit.:D Your aggressive no nonsense style of making your point leaves a lot of the guys really wondering. :D:D

However we are just getting started and I find people do best when they choose what fits them best. In a big fight like this there will be plenty of opportunities to serve. Right now we bring together the team.

I am glad you are with us.

There is a lot of censoring going on in this thread.........................................................

If you guy's want a REAL discussion.
Ask the MOD to stop deleting anything HE doesn't like.

Last edited by a moderator:
deadeye..... I have been doing a lot of "ignore Member" rather than arguing... I just come into this thread, and noticed something, that made the ~Light Bulb~ go on.....

every single post you deleted: people I have on ignore!!!

my life is easier since I listened to my elders.... :D

So, I just want to say, "Thank You", hard job, but you do it well!

philipism for the day: "don't Give up", but play nice while your inside the house.... my "Mom said that" more than Fifty-Five years ago!!!

Gator, what you can do for us in this fight is work to not get deleted. That would be a good start at unity. Make your points without upsetting people.:cool: We have to have unity and strong people like yourself in the fight. In fighting terms you don't have to share your weapon but help the guy next to you use his better. We are in this together and it's hard work and a long haul. Share the work by building allies.

Thanks, not giving orders but making suggestions because too often what you say is dumped because they think your speech is divisive even if you make a good point in the post. Or.. Ya know I have no right to ask you this but I need all the help I can get to bring us all together.

People am I being a jerk about this? Do ya'll want to fight back or put the slave chains on? The fights on if ya'll want to take it to em but they are big boys and it's gonna take some help.o_O

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top