JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only one? You must use floor lamps?

ui_useful.jpg

I would imagine that there are members/readers of this and other forums who would be more than happy to turn in someone posting about large ammo purchases and other constitutionally protected activities. They may even claim to be proponents of the 2nd Amendment and the Constitution in general. Some of them are more formally organized than others, a few post, but many don't.

View attachment 1459873
OMG!!!!!

Yeah.....based on that. And because I check off so many categories. I MUST BE a.......multiple offender and and especially dangerous......

ENEMY of the STATE.

Rrrrrright..... So, will this open admission (on a public forum) get me put on another list? Or is it time to bring on a friendly, "home visit"?

Keep in mind that......as there are so many laws and so many Law Enforcement Agencies with weapons in this country. Someone could, theoretically drop a dime with most any agency of their choosing. And not to mention, that there are plenty of Judges to choose from too.

1690492264463.png

1690491267760.png

1690491641644.png

Did I fail to mention that I voted for TRUMP?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
After seeing the photo of the gun I'm guessing the guy was an idiot. Can't even set up iron sights correctly.

Either the cops had a warrant (which means they had probable cause and it was signed off by a judge) or he voluntarily let them into the location.

Either way…. Stupid.

OMG!!!!!

Yeah.....based on that. And because I check off so many categories. I MUST BE a.......multiple offender and an especially dangerous......

ENEMY of the STATE.

Rrrrrright..... So, will this open admission (on a public forum) get me put on another list? Or is it time to bring on a friendly, "home visit"?

Keep in mind that......as there are so many laws and so many Law Enforcement Agencies with weapons in this country. Someone could, theoretically drop a dime with most any agency of their choosing. And not to mention, that there are plenty of Judges to choose from too.

View attachment 1460487

View attachment 1460474

View attachment 1460478

Did I fail to mention that I voted for TRUMP?

Aloha, Mark
Lots of snitches. Stay frosty.

LEOs have been known to lie on affidavits to get a warrant.
Then take them to court and sue. They guy also had an illegal SBR (whether I agree with the NFA or not).

A wrong doesn't correct a wrong.

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

Also - posting photos on social media won't help your case.

Does any article regarding this story actually say why the retailer/or person that turned in the suspect?

I seen/read a lot of speculation that it was the suspects behavior, "see something say something..."

But couldn't it had been something more vindictive? Say the suspect just cocked an attitude with the narc and the narc knew that the suspect had those short barrel rifles? Or maybe the suspect was giving it to the narc's old lady :s0114: :s0112: :s0139:

Either way the suspect should've removed those stocks :D

Last Edited:
Yeah - good luck with suing the government. Very few people have had any success trying to do that. Suggesting that someone try that doesn't indicate much knowledge of how such things work. :rolleyes:
And it's kinda hard to sue after Murderin' Lon comes to headshot you and the Totenkopf-ATF jackboots show up to crispy-critter your wife and kids... no court this side of the Pearly Gates can un-kill the already-dead, after all, the ultimate "you might beat the rap but WON'T beat the ride."

Yeah - good luck with suing the government. Very few people have had any success trying to do that. Suggesting that someone try that doesn't indicate much knowledge of how such things work. :rolleyes:
You still have rights.

But you're more than welcome to just roll over.

Last Edited:
How do they do that? Texa its own country now?
LOL, some I have known from there (like Wife) often said many there still felt like they would like to be their own country. :D
Suspect someone has been listening to someone at the watering hole who knows not what they speak about. I am quite sure you can't own NFA stuff in TX without the Feds giving the OK.

You can make NFA stuff in TX and skip the Feds approval? First I have heard of that. Anyone here know anything about this? Is it all NFA stuff you can just make on your own there or only some of it? So you can build suppressors there with no tax stamps?
If we can, then can we move to Texas, build the stuff, and move back home (or to another red state) with it, and everything's kosher? 🤔

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top