JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling a like new LCS carbon fiber stock, fits A2 buffer tubes. Placed it on my ar10 and didn't like the weight balance. So switched to a heavier stock. If you are looking for a light setup, then this stock is for you. Asking $80, purchased for $110 shipped. Willing to ship at owners expense. Not interested in trades. Thanks.
20180701_121405_zps1wt9xlwm.jpg

Thanks for getting back to me. I will take it! I will be up in Portland tomorrow maybe we can work out a time and place to meet if you are available. Please pm me and we can work out details.

Thanks for getting back to me. I will take it! I will be up in Portland tomorrow maybe we can work out a time and place to meet if you are available. Please pm me and we can work out details.
Are you not receiving my Messages? I see a message I sent you during my first posting 2 years ago that didn't get a response.

I work swings so it will have to be around noon. If not then the weekends work best for me. I could head down to Salem on a weekend I'm not busy also. I don't mind getting my fix of in and out while I'm there. Lol

Give yourself some time at In & Out for sure.lol. Today does not work for me but maybe we can meet on the weekend if that works for you. I do want it so just let me know what your week looks like and we can either meet on weekend or I can come up and meet you around noon one day this week.
Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top