JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling a like new LCS carbon fiber stock, fits A2 buffer tubes. Placed it on my ar10 and didn't like the weight balance. So switched to a heavier stock. If you are looking for a light setup, then this stock is for you. Asking $80, purchased for $110 shipped. Willing to ship at owners expense. Not interested in trades. Thanks.
20180701_121405_zps1wt9xlwm.jpg

Thanks for getting back to me. I will take it! I will be up in Portland tomorrow maybe we can work out a time and place to meet if you are available. Please pm me and we can work out details.

Thanks for getting back to me. I will take it! I will be up in Portland tomorrow maybe we can work out a time and place to meet if you are available. Please pm me and we can work out details.
Are you not receiving my Messages? I see a message I sent you during my first posting 2 years ago that didn't get a response.

I work swings so it will have to be around noon. If not then the weekends work best for me. I could head down to Salem on a weekend I'm not busy also. I don't mind getting my fix of in and out while I'm there. Lol

Give yourself some time at In & Out for sure.lol. Today does not work for me but maybe we can meet on the weekend if that works for you. I do want it so just let me know what your week looks like and we can either meet on weekend or I can come up and meet you around noon one day this week.
Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top