JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"All the time" might be a wee bit of an overstatement. Let's say it happens sometimes, or even half the time. Of that group, what percentage avoids calling the police because of their own 'legal issues'?

I'll bet a steak dinner the cops are looking at a possible inside job.

"All the time" might be a wee bit of an overstatement. Let's say it happens sometimes, or even half the time. Of that group, what percentage avoids calling the police because of their own 'legal issues'?

I'll bet a steak dinner the cops are looking at a possible inside job.

It nothing as sinister, it's more along the lines of people defaulting to past experience and falling back on what they do in traumatic situations. For most people that is call a friend or family member. I'd take your bet on the steak dinner. Since no ages are mentioned I'd bet the Nanny is a teenager or in their early 20's and she just defaulted to her past experience.

And yes, "all the time" is a bit of an overstatement. I should have gone with "way more often then one would think."

Last Edited:
"it's more along the lines of people defaulting to past experience and falling back on what they do in traumatic situations."
Maybe. The article doesn't say whose family member. I assumed it was the children's mother. It is possible the nanny called her own. Video at the link says she's too traumatized to be interviewed. The two kids can't wait to yap about it though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top