JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you KRRC for hosting this event and for helping educate people on the reality of suppressors. I look forward to making it out and I would encourage anyone who can to donate to the club!!! Keep shootin!!!

Ranb, I'm here and back in Washingtoon. Man this state is filthy, garbage on the I-5, graffiti and hobos living under the highways...you really don't notice it until you are gone for a while. Anyway, figure on bringing some stuff over for Saturday are subs and beltfeds ok for a demo?

Think that will get the ball rolling?

H3ll yeah it will. I am bringing most of my suppressed collection as well as about 2000 rounds of ammo and the public is welcome to use it for free.

Savage 17hmr
Winchester Model 06
Browning Buckmark varmit
Walther P-22
AR-15 223 remington / 458 socom / 300 whisper
TC contender 17MKIV / 22 k-hornet
Savage 308
WASR 7.62x39
Savage 338 whisper
M700 338RUM
TC Encore 510 whisper

I will be at the range on Friday sighting them in. I will be in early before the event on Saturday to set up some metal targets.

Ranb

Just completed the KRRC silencer shoot. It got to a late start a little after 12pm. Things were a bit disorganized as I found out I was actually the person in charge of the event (never did an event before) right before it started. Two dealers showed as well as Gemtech. All of the suppressor owners were happy to let the attendees try out their firearms. I spent very little time shooting as I was busy watching the non-members shoot and talking about how one makes or buys a silencer.

I got to try out an open bolt 10/22 with an integral silencer, it was interesting. What really impressed me was the Ruger 77/44 with the integral can called the Silent Destroyer. It was amazing! Trigger mechanism appeared to be louder than the muzzle report. I am in the process of making a 44 mag can for my TC contender and I am going back to the drawing board to ensure I can squeeze every last bit of performance out of it. Sorry no video, never had the time.

Ranb

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads