Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

KrisAnne Hall

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kimber Custom, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Kimber Custom

Kimber Custom Vancouver, WA Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

I had the pleasure to hear KrisAnne Hall speak at the Grange tonight in Vancouver on the genealogy of our Constitution and the Bill of Rights. AMAZING stuff.

KrisAnneHall.com - KrisAnneHall.Com I haven't explored her sight yet but I was very moved by her presentation.

She's going to be in Beavercreek, OR tomorrow morning from 9-3 doing a more in depth presentation. I wish I could go.

2. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

Huh, pretty impressive. We used to go to the Grange between Beavercreek and Colton when I was a kid. It had a three or four hole shiiter.

Velzey likes this.
  3. 2A2Dend

2A2Dend .. Well-Known Member

4. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

This is only one of hundreds of her educational videos and this one has a wealth of things to learn about what states can do about telling the federal government to take a hike on any states rights, including gun laws. The issue is getting politicians within the state that has the spine and an agenda that is not left bound. Oregon and Washington need a total replacement of the State house and Senate and Governors. Otherwise the states citizens have lots their true liberty.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016