JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last year we gave out full size candy bars. This year due to .....nomics we will be handing out one of these instead.

20231031_054334.jpg

Last Edited:
This year we have to put our candy out on the sidewalk since there is a dumpster in our driveway as we do some renovations. Just have to get it set up after the high school kids leave (we live next to a high school and a lot of them park on the street) and before the really young ones come out.

Last year we started to put them on the front porch to keep the dogs riled down, and it worked out beautifully. I had the doorbell camera displayed on the living room TV so we could watch. I put up a sign that told the kids to take two pieces then turn around and wave. It was a lot of fun watching the older kids help the younger ones and sometimes tell one of them to put back the third piece. We wouldn't have really cared but it was nice to see kids being brought up with manners and honesty.

Next year we will fo back to the porch setup, but will decorate with effects and have music - I have a ton of "Monster Mash" type pf music in my library on our NAS.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top