JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I had the pleasure to hear KrisAnne Hall speak at the Grange tonight in Vancouver on the genealogy of our Constitution and the Bill of Rights. AMAZING stuff.

KrisAnneHall.com - KrisAnneHall.Com I haven't explored her sight yet but I was very moved by her presentation.

She's going to be in Beavercreek, OR tomorrow morning from 9-3 doing a more in depth presentation. I wish I could go.

Huh, pretty impressive. We used to go to the Grange between Beavercreek and Colton when I was a kid. It had a three or four hole shiiter.

This is only one of hundreds of her educational videos and this one has a wealth of things to learn about what states can do about telling the federal government to take a hike on any states rights, including gun laws. The issue is getting politicians within the state that has the spine and an agenda that is not left bound. Oregon and Washington need a total replacement of the State house and Senate and Governors. Otherwise the states citizens have lots their true liberty.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top