JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Why isn't Halloween banned? Why isn't soccer banned? Why isn't everything humans do banned? If we just pass more and more laws then people will be "safe" (according to the anti gun, anti freedom, pass every law that you possibly can poeple).

Last Edited:
Last report i saw was at least 146 killed. Pelosi and you other idiots, this was not due to guns! Pull your heads out! People die from all kinds of stupid or weird stuff (sometimes on a large scale in tragic ways), trying to protect every single person by banning and confiscating guns is not worth the cost of losing our freedom and some day perhaps losing our democracy. It's human nature, which is exactly why our forefathers realized and put into the constitution that the ability to protect ourselves and our democracy from tyranny shall not be infringed!

Last Edited:
My response for a bunch of foreigners crushed in a giant crowd....

exactly GIF

"My heart is aching a lot as all the victims were like my grandchildren," 74-year-old Chung Kil-soon said after paying respects at a mourning station Tuesday. "People say our country is an advanced country, but I don't think we are truly advanced."
The country maybe - the people not so.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads