JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I see on the KOIN website, a person can create there own poll. Maybe someone here should create one asking about our recent abuse of government authority declaring an EMERGENCY to pass legislation, when there was no emergency..? o_O
We need to bring this Emergency Clause abuse up as often as possible, the so called journalists haven't picked up on this yet.
It's really a bi-partisan issue IMO and if enough voters get ticked off about it we may be able to unseat the unelected Governor.

This is the last time i checked it.

941 poll.JPG

Finally got my Tweet to go through:

@michaeldembrow How about starting with ending the abuse of the Emergency Clause (like on SB941) so we can have a vote? #givevotersasay

A HINT 6, ie;CBS is about as left of a news station as there is, so don't take any poll from their site too seriously. They won't be running around telling anyone, as it goes 100% against their total agenda anyway/
They used skewed numbers to feed the legislators all crap to begin with. Those were all lies in about the same proportion. Some payback is a good thing.
You really take all this way too serious. They already used the corkscrew on everyone in the state. They passed the bill under bogus blanket of lies and then cheated with that ridiculous emergency clause so no one could vote on it, because they knew they would lose. What that was .was tyranny in bright red letters. They will pay for their deeds eventually though.

What I did notice when the website was posted here, a small bunch of yes votes popped up in a group right after, so My bet is the trolls here were there voting right away.
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Then I noticed a couple complaints about the voting as well....
Most folks thought it was great, but a few didn't so another Hmmmmm ROFLOL

Yeah, I don't take any of that too seriously and know we don't really have many (if any) news outlets that are dedicated to truth these days, but I am truly curios about the truth of how many people actually agree with UBC. All goofy, unscientific polls aside, I really do believe that the majority of people are against it, so in a perfect world (which clearly we don't have), it would have been even cooler to see "look, we all only voted once, and we're still at 75% again vs. the reported 81% for." Yeah, just an online web pole that's easy to fake, and no it doesn't seem that the post the final results anywhere. Sure we would be cool if we, the people, were allowed to actually vote on it. :)

There is another way to look at this...

Simple. Show them that any poll can be skewed/flawed, and it shouldn't be used to force through policy. If they really cared about numbers, they would have paid attention to the 10's of thousands of emails, calls and letters in opposition. They don't care about the real results, but we can use polls like this one to make them look like idiots. Show them how anyone can manipulate the results to support their outcome, which is exactly what they did.

That's a fair point. :)

Bummer, that poll isn't there anymore... The new poll is "How concerned are you about the drought in California?" Not sure how to respond to that one. From one point of view, I'm "not concerned" since it's California, and the can deal with their own problems, but from another point of view, I'm "very concerned" because if it continues and/or gets worse, it might drive more of them up here, screws up Oregon even further. ;-) LOL

Anyone know if it would be possible to build an upper deck to I-5 and has no exits, such that Northbound traffic from California is stuck on I-5 until they get to Seattle (or Canada, or maybe Alaska)? ;-)

Yeah, I don't take any of that too seriously and know we don't really have many (if any) news outlets that are dedicated to truth these days, but I am truly curios about the truth of how many people actually agree with UBC. All goofy, unscientific polls aside, I really do believe that the majority of people are against it, so in a perfect world (which clearly we don't have), it would have been even cooler to see "look, we all only voted once, and we're still at 75% again vs. the reported 81% for." Yeah, just an online web pole that's easy to fake, and no it doesn't seem that the post the final results anywhere. Sure we would be cool if we, the people, were allowed to actually vote on it. :)

The only way to get a accurate % would be to put it on the ballot for the people to vote on, And accurate is used loosely.

Bummer, that poll isn't there anymore... The new poll is "How concerned are you about the drought in California?" Not sure how to respond to that one. ...

A great man once said in a private conversation "Flush three times LA needs the water..." Who am I to argue with greatness?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top