JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Fixable?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cat piss or meth? lol

I will ozone after work.
Glad that is 20 years behind me.
Anyway, I was thinking, did the previous owner have cats? Any rust on corners at the bottom? Could have had those beastly animals pissing on the exterior marking garage territory.

Glad that is 20 years behind me.
Anyway, I was thinking, did the previous owner have cats? Any rust on corners at the bottom? Could have had those beastly animals pissing on the exterior marking garage territory.
Not that I could see nor did I stick around to find out. No rust or anything. I'm wondering if it's cheap adhesive used on low quality carpeting of the safe?
Ran the ozone for a few hours, put the dehumidifier back in.

Took my fishing poles out before all of this of course.

Bought a house and the garage smelled like wet dog, I ordered a Ozone generator online for bout a hundred bucks. Plugged it in for an hour. Came back and it smells like it had been thundering and lightning in my garage. Ozone has a odd smell, after a couple days it went away and garage didnt smell like a wet dog anymore. I read ozone generator should not be used in occupied space, fyi.

The ozone generator is a fine tool for dealing with a variety of odors. But remember, ozone will rapidly degrade rubber based products.
Best,
Gary

The ozone generator is a fine tool for dealing with a variety of odors. But remember, ozone will rapidly degrade rubber based products.
Best,
Gary

I removed all contents before running ozone machine for approximately 2 hours. Ran with door ajar per a valid suggestion. After which, I unplugged machine and plugged back in the dehumidifier rod. Then a few hours after I put my belongings back.
Sound right Gary?

thanks

I removed all contents before running ozone machine for approximately 2 hours. Ran with door ajar per a valid suggestion. After which, I unplugged machine and plugged back in the dehumidifier rod. Then a few hours after I put my belongings back.
Sound right Gary?

thanks

Sounds ok. But with me being an over achiever, I would probably have let the ozone run overnight.

Best,
Gary

Sounds ok. But with me being an over achiever, I would probably have let the ozone run overnight.

Best,
Gary
If it is not suitable when I check it later I will do so.

just had to be careful as I am not the only one in the household. Little people on the prowl.

I keep a gun safe in my garage and I have PEET air dryer but I bought two dehumidifiers as now my humidity is at 49% to %50 percent. Without the dehumidifiers the humidity goes up to 55% to 60% sometimes. I have A/C for PEET dryer and I just plug in the dehumidifiers in to an outlet to recharge and then put back in my safe.

I bought my '96 Dodge Neon from an estate sale and the original owners large dog happen to have a lot of car sickness in the back seat and made gross messes on the floor carpet. This Neon only had 44,00 miles on it and they priced it at a low $500 for a couple of reasons.
The first guy in line ran over to the car and jumped in to check it out. The smell inside the closed up car on a hot summer day car was unbelievably rank.
So rank, the guy jumped out looking green. The next couple spent less time inside then the first guy.
I was next, so I rolled the windows down, popped the hood and trunk lid and examined it from a safe distance.
It also had a Low Jack anti theft devise installed with the secrete code being unknown (easy to remove) along with 4 new mounted studded snow tires, plus all the dealer serviced paperwork since new.
The estate sale folks were glad that I bought it, and once I towed it home, I immediately pulled and replaced the carpet, steamed cleaned the seats and ran an ozone generator in it.
I've been driving the krap out of that little car and now have over 150,000 trouble free miles on it and it gets 28 miles to the gallon.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads