JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I see this so often it's really a big problem.

No the Forest is not a backstop. No the freeway beyond your targets is not a good backstop.

A backstop is a backstop. Tall. Earthen. Capable of stopping bullets.

Be safe out there.

If you're up to it, call these guys out.

If you need brochures or anything like that and want to join the education crew hit me or @Cogs up. We need to get all gun owners on the same page.

ENDO on Instagram: "? via @vaughntabulous Shooting on top of the berm is the GALAXY BRAIN tier that few of us ever reach."

Oh you guys are too paranoid, gravity will pull the bullets downwards as the earths spins, causing a gravitational pull.
He is using what those in the Firearms industry call, pathangilation dumazz effect, he is a true expert .

PM me and I will tell you how you can lose 50 pounds in just five days.
Using an ancient bulzits secret.

This is what happens when people from the city that have no training move away and buy a rifle, or what ever?.
When I was eleven Harold Shostack gave me my hunters training course.
I missed one question - What is a breach of a rifle. There was direct handling of the rifle, to show your knowledge of firearms safety. So I got my hunting license a year early and did cheat.
I still have that little yellow card Hal signed in my presence so to acknowledge, This kid did his home work.

Folks like this don't need a rifle before they prove themselves. So why do we do it? Things have changed and I can see through the blinds and understand that much.

Do you have an answers other than proper training at a cost to the interested party in one form or another?

Proper handling is imperative when it comes down to the consideration of killing something. Accidents are not allowed, Not one.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads