JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've had this Puma Bowie for quite a few years. Never used it much but, lately have been wanting to put it to use. My wife and kids, when we were together, got it for me and had my initials laser etched onto the blade. I can't stand the stupid nylon sheath it came with and was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for a maker who could make a nice leather one for it? Appreciate any guidance!:s0155:

thumbnail_20201119_144510_HDR.jpg

I've had this Puma Bowie for quite a few years. Never used it much but, lately have been wanting to put it to use. My wife and kids, when we were together, got it for me and had my initials laser etched onto the blade. I can't stand the stupid nylon sheath it came with and was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for a maker who could make a nice leather one for it? Appreciate any guidance!:s0155:

View attachment 779536

Yeah, get in touch with Rob @ ProCraft in Albany. You'll probably have a two day turnaround.

I have the same knife, and it also came with a grotesque sheath.

I no longer have a connection with the maker of this sheath, but this is what he made for me, just for ideas.

GEDC0248-1.jpg

While waiting on a response from another leather worker, I came across this already made for the Puma sheath and decided to gamble on it. Pretty nice quality and fit is nice and tight. No wobble from my knife. Other maker needed me to send my knife for fitting and I just wasn't up to risk it getting lost in the system. Like I stated before, it was a gift and has my initials laser etched on the blade. Anyway, pretty happy with this one so, will put off for a real custom one for down the road sometime.

c7b2e9c0-97ed-4e78-be7c-70a78a3e2dcb.jpg bc185e66-65c5-4baf-b455-3c043dfd6d6f.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top