JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw the original King Tut exhibit in Seattle when it toured back in about 1978. I had met up with a young lady who was an anthropology student and suggested that we go see this exhibit. :eek: Now at the time my life consisted of working my normal job, playing in a garage band, wearing my hair a bit long and just having a good time, so how she decided I would be a good companion on this trip was a bit beyond me.

Not wanting to appear uncultured at all, I agreed that it was a good idea and off we went. We stood in line for a couple hours and saw the exhibit and then went and did the Pikes Market and waterfront thing. She suggested we should probably find a place to stay for the night if we were planning on clubbing a bit that night. :eek: Done deal. Ended up staying another night after that. Came back home, had a few more encounters then she went on some foreign expedition to dig up dead sh*t somewhere and I was just left with the memories of a cultured young lady.

So yeah, I saw the OG King Tut.

I like the Celitic Woman too.

I like Celtic music as well, one of my favorite genres is bluegrass which has its roots in Celtic music, and as I sudy it more, I find new things every time I look at both. The wife wanted to go to the Celtic Woman Show a few years back and told me to get really good seats up front. ;) Fine with me, was a great show, great music and some pretty hot singers.

Thnxs etrain16,, I just got back from the king tut exhibit,, was an amazing story, educational. nothing like actually seeing this in person.

Serious question...

At what amount of time does digging up a grave become archeology and not grave robbing?

I like their music and they're all women is beside the point to me. I like the Celitic Woman too.

Also like Suzanne Ciani too:

We saw Celtic Woman in concert a number of years back - my dad had tickets and couldn't go, so he gave them to us. Was a great show.

Very neat exhibit and thank you for posting the pics. Even more so for helping young people gain an interest in history. My father instilled an intense interest in history at an early age and the subject has been a lifelong passion. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top