JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dave, I appreciate the articles you write, and the others that you find and link here at NWFA. But I feel that all these articles, for the most part, are fringe and none of the "Anti's" ever see them. Nor do they look for them. Those folks entire view comes from "Local" sources (Shudder), and "Mainstream" national sources, which ALSO completely leans toward what delivers the most "Drama" and emotion. No one but us gun enthusiasts ever look for, or get to see these pieces. It saddens me that it's this way. It's nice to see an article in TIME that tells the other side of the story though, people read that!

There are a lot of people who are not inherently "pro" or "anti", but just sitting on the fence, or plain ignorant. Those are the ones to reach, and Rhode does a great job doing it. It's funny the article claimed what she said would raise eyebrows, when there is nothing at all controversial about it. But it's all good publicity. Good job on this one, Dave.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top