JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A lesson that should be taught to everyone.

In this safe snowflake society we have now people get used to their iphone battery dying as being an injustice or tragedy.

When faced with a life or death situation they freeze or are killed because they don't think it will happen. You hear this all the time after mass shootings or violence interactions.
People don't think what their seeing is real. They think it's a movie. They don't think evil exists.

A while ago the FBI did a study about why gang members kill Officer's in most violent actions.

And they found it's because the difference in mindset. Gang members only have violence and killing on the brain, while Officers think about peaceful resolutions, trying to de-escalate situations.

Those who shoot last usually get shot first.
But when they do and the person ends up being unarmed then the NAACP and all the crybaby blamers come out to crucify them.

It's all about mindset and situational awareness.

Does that have anything to do with the book of the same name?

I was wondering the same thing. According to the introduction to the text, it was published the same year.

kXi1JDF.png

I have a copy of the book, second printing with dust jacket and autographed by Lt Col Rex Appelgate, USAR Ret'd. I believe the autograph date is June 1946 or 1947. I bought it from an estate sale in Garibaldi. It was the estate of the person that Applegate was autographing the book.

OIt's prettm damn cool.

It is for sale.......

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews