JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reminds me of that old Burt Reynolds movie Semi-Tough. There's a great scene where all the team players are working their asses off at summer camp, when the head coach starts yelling up at the overpaid handsome Italian soccer star that's sitting up in the bleachers in his Gucci loafers reading European sports pages with a hot babe at his side.
The Italian guy promises the babe that he'll be right back, takes off his loafers, places a football 75 yards from the goal and proceeds to barefoot kick it straight between the middle of the goal posts, gives a shrug to the coach and goes back to reading the paper.

Last Edited:
Kickers are a waste, but looking back I really wish I would have been a kicker.
How freaking easy is that job, and if you make more than you miss your golden.
Scholarships, contracts, no concussions.

The best place kicker..... EVER!! :D

E3208823-7BE8-4766-A186-40633973D420.jpeg

Without kickers? What are they going to do? Set the ball in the middle of the field and turn 22 big guys loose on it? You want to end up with a soccer game or something? "Shiver"

Reminds me of that old Burt Reynolds movie Semi-Tough. There's a great scene where all the team players are working their asses off at summer camp, when the head coach starts yelling up at the overpaid handsome Italian soccer star that's sitting up in the bleachers in his Gucci loafers reading European sports pages with a hot babe at his side.
The Italian guy promises the babe that he'll be right back, takes off his loafers, places a football 75 yards from the goal and proceeds to barefoot kick it straight between the middle of the goal posts, gives a shrug to the coach and goes back to reading the paper.

Ironically, don't they also score more than everyone else?

I was a fullback. Linebacker also. And, I kicked. Pretty average. Kicked a 49 years from the left hash in a game. Won games at the last minute. Lost them to. Kicked a 55 at autzen before the playoff game in practice. It's like golf. Head game.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top