JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all.... I recently inherited a Kershaw knife from my uncle. It has an antler handle, has a signature and number on it also says kershaw and USA. I have searched the internet and can not find much info on it. My questions are, Do I have the original sheath for it? and is it rare? anything would be helpful. I will take a pic as soon as I can and upload it.

Their customer service is why I have 5 of their knives. They replaced my knife after it was arch welded at no charge. I told them exactly what happened and sent them pics, asking how much a replacement blade was, they just told me to ship it back and they would ship me a new one. I just picked up a new micro carry knife about 2 weeks ago.

Yeah I have a few Kershaw knives, very nice.... and they seem to hold an edge longer than my gerbers. I carry a carbon fiber lock blade kershaw that is super light.... It's one I got from my dad when he passed. I am actually going to look into a fixed blade carry from kershaw. Has anyone seen the antler handle knife I am asking about before? I cant find my charger for my camera.... all the antler handles I see are not like this one and are not Dan Harrison blades.

bobsig.... It is rare. I called kershaw and they gave me an email to send info to. I found out it is a called a Klamath they didnt have an exact number made. he is getting back to me. I bought a charger for my camera today and will take a pic as soon as I have a full battery. I looked on ebay all they had were Dan Harrison Bowie. there was a site called worthpoint? but you have to sign up.... I found the little .22 cal knife easily enough.... That little tiny knife is worth almost $200... I was amazed.

Hello all.... I recently inherited a Kershaw knife from my uncle. It has an antler handle, has a signature and number on it also says kershaw and USA. I have searched the internet and can not find much info on it. My questions are, Do I have the original sheath for it? and is it rare? anything would be helpful. I will take a pic as soon as I can and upload it.

Does the knife have any letters stamped on it?
example xxxx

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top