JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all.... I recently inherited a Kershaw knife from my uncle. It has an antler handle, has a signature and number on it also says kershaw and USA. I have searched the internet and can not find much info on it. My questions are, Do I have the original sheath for it? and is it rare? anything would be helpful. I will take a pic as soon as I can and upload it.

Their customer service is why I have 5 of their knives. They replaced my knife after it was arch welded at no charge. I told them exactly what happened and sent them pics, asking how much a replacement blade was, they just told me to ship it back and they would ship me a new one. I just picked up a new micro carry knife about 2 weeks ago.

Yeah I have a few Kershaw knives, very nice.... and they seem to hold an edge longer than my gerbers. I carry a carbon fiber lock blade kershaw that is super light.... It's one I got from my dad when he passed. I am actually going to look into a fixed blade carry from kershaw. Has anyone seen the antler handle knife I am asking about before? I cant find my charger for my camera.... all the antler handles I see are not like this one and are not Dan Harrison blades.

bobsig.... It is rare. I called kershaw and they gave me an email to send info to. I found out it is a called a Klamath they didnt have an exact number made. he is getting back to me. I bought a charger for my camera today and will take a pic as soon as I have a full battery. I looked on ebay all they had were Dan Harrison Bowie. there was a site called worthpoint? but you have to sign up.... I found the little .22 cal knife easily enough.... That little tiny knife is worth almost $200... I was amazed.

Hello all.... I recently inherited a Kershaw knife from my uncle. It has an antler handle, has a signature and number on it also says kershaw and USA. I have searched the internet and can not find much info on it. My questions are, Do I have the original sheath for it? and is it rare? anything would be helpful. I will take a pic as soon as I can and upload it.

Does the knife have any letters stamped on it?
example xxxx

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads