JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
  • Kenwood TM-V71A 2M/70cm Dual-band Mobile Amateur Ham Radio
  • w/RT Systems (KRS-V71) USB Programming Cable
  • Alinco DM-330MV Power Supply
  • Diamond 2M/70cm Power/SWR Meter
Add your feedline/antenna and you're ready to transmit!

kenwoodTMv71a2019w4rav001.jpg

I'm not using this kit, so it's time to find it a new home to serve. I'm the original owner, bought it new about 3 years ago. Pristine condition, less than an hour of transmit time, perhaps a couple dozen monitoring. I have other radios I use more, so it's just sitting here mostly untouched. It's never been mobile, or out in the weather, always been an indoor "base" station.

No scratches or damage, all original. No head separation kit or mounting bracket.

More details found at Kenwood's site: TM-V71A | Amateur Radio | Communications | KENWOOD USA

PRICE: $400 for it all.
Radio alone almost retails for that. Power Supply runs about $200. Meter is another $80, plus the $50 programming cable. Includes connecting coax. Very nearly half the price of new for everything.

Well-cared for and low hours of use. You can even try it out before buying to verify everything works. No returns, but I promise you'll be happy with it.

Feel free to contact me with questions or comments. You can email or use my cell number (in the photo on the business card) to text me.

Thanks for viewing my listing!

Vy 73, de Frank W4RAV in Hillsboro

Would this be an adequate set up for someone just getting into ham radio ?

I think it would be a great radio for anyone, old or new in the hobby. Ask any ham you know about this model, and if they're familiar, will have good things to say about it.

I'd even be happy to give you some basic usage tips upon purchase to get you started.

I'm also a certified amateur radio instructor (via ARRL, kinda the NRA of amateur radio) and would be happy to help get your license, if you don't have one already. PM me if interested!

Thanks for visiting, Frank W4RAV in Hillsboro

They are great radios. I chose that model as my first 2m, and its been great. Very versatile, lot of options.

400 is an outstanding price, especially for the total package offered.

Here's mine, mounted under the top shelf. KG7IXT

Snowden Shack.jpg

This is a stupid good deal right here guys!

TAGGED, let me check my finances........

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews