JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's now automatically selected for everyone, so there shouldn't be any difference ;)

Let me know if it doesn't.

Now, the old one still dumps the login every time I close the browser, but maybe it will stray logged in while it is open at least. The other one gives me less problems though. Firefox is the pain.

Hmm, neither of them should give you issues. In the browser that isn't keeping you logged in, try deleting any NWFA cookies, then do a force refresh by going to the page and hitting CTRL+F5.

Hmm, neither of them should give you issues. In the browser that isn't keeping you logged in, try deleting any NWFA cookies, then do a force refresh by going to the page and hitting CTRL+F5.

Tried it, and doesn't make any difference. I dump the cookies each time I close, and that is probably why,
I have a hunch. Strange though the Ctl F5 only works once and won't refresh again. What else does that do ?

Ah, that's why. Your login information is stored in a cookie. If you have your browser set to clear cookies on exit, it won't save your login information.

Ah, that's why. Your login information is stored in a cookie. If you have your browser set to clear cookies on exit, it won't save your login information.

Yeah, it used to. I have to keep that one cleared as I use it for too many sensitive things. I was thinking that might be the issue. Wonder why it stayed on before. Did it use IP vs cookies ???
Anyway, the other browsers work ok. The sites seems to work well beyond that issue.

Hmm, I'm not sure what would have changed. It could be doing it now that we're using SSL, as an extra security measure, no idea.

Good to hear everything else is working well!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top