JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man that's fast! Are these guys that do this putting the safety on before they holster the hand gun and before they throw the AR to their back?

I posted this on Facebook and one of my liberal artist friends said he was just "acting"

I found that pretty funny.
I would just keep in mind all liberal means is you are open to new ideas.
I'm a liberal atheist. I personally build my world views on where the evidence leads me. You can be liberal and still be pro gun if thats where the evidence leads.

JW movie fight scenes were what I prefer to see, the good guy is not a god.. He gets roughed up, but through focus and perseverance he gets the job done.

He puts down the bad guys by any means necessary.. No perfect shots like in other action movies but more brutal right in the face (literally), using dead bodies as shields, double and even tripple tapping bad guys to make sure they stay down..

Both the director and Keanu did a very good job. The story line was a little weak.. But the fight scenes made it up for me. I will certainly see JW2.

I hope all that training give Keanu an appreciation for firearms, firearm safety and the firearms community. It seems like he takes his training seriously.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top