JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kate Brown is so ridiculously bad I'd even vote in a more moderate Democrat if it meant getting rid of her. She's turning the city into a wasteland. I guess that's what they call art.

Nobody can afford to live in Portland, let's let everyone live in tents on the sidewalks. And they consider it the crown jewel of Oregon.
:s0140::s0140::s0140:

Anyone know if any other governor in Oregon used a protection detail from the OSP, Or was this something new made for her?
Kulongoski had a detail. I don't know when they started having security. I remember that Tom McCall used to walk around without security. I ran into him once on the OSU campus. But that was a long time ago.

I just had a flashback. KB tried to jump on me in a bathroom at a party when I was visiting about 30 years ago. I don't really remember where or who was there, but I remember it was her and it really impacted me.
I have to be believed and she should be required to withdraw.

Or does that only work the other way around......?

Our current state of government is a sham. I wish we could fast forward to the next chapter. If our military wasn't so strong we'd have Ethiopia parachuting troops in to monitor our elections to stop corruption.

How is whats happening here and DC any better than a weekend in Chicago? The politicians aren't using bullets but they are destroying everything around them no matter who gets hurt.

Every thing they have done has cost the
Easy, "AWB", "High Capacity magazine ban", or perhaps an all out gun ban. The more restrictive the law, the more her pockets will be fleeced... That's how it works...

Conservatives need to turn out the vote en masse, lest the demoncrats retake power at the federal level...
Easy, "AWB", "High Capacity magazine ban", or perhaps an all out gun ban. The more restrictive the law, the more her pockets will be fleeced... That's how it works...

Conservatives need to turn out the vote en masse, lest the demoncrats retake power at the federal level...

From the news In Portland
I watched this week

Campaigning in San Francisco ? More like touring the filthy drug infested sewer as a vision for Oregon and its working .I have been seeing Kate signs in yards . If she wins she is going to F gun owners .Every day on the news I see some innocent person injured killed or violated .In Portland area. Why don't they use the red flag law their so proud of on know gang members ..

Every thing they have done has cost the

From the news In Portland
I watched this week

Campaigning in San Francisco ? More like touring the filthy drug infested sewer as a vision for Oregon and its working .I have been seeing Kate signs in yards . If she wins she is going to F gun owners .Every day on the news I see some innocent person injured killed or violated .In Portland area. Why don't they use the red flag law their so proud of on know gang members ..

Salem believes only special police units and coddling (I know it's opposite ends) will stop the gangs. They seem to be ok with people being afraid of gangs but also gifting the gangs special dispensations in Portland. I've been here 15 years and my take is Portland/Salem's vision of success is containment. As long as the problem doesn't hit "their' neighborhood it's not a problem.

Maybe it's time all gun owners start sending checks to Knute. Help him and us out. Time to get rid of the bad politicians.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews