JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Makes me smile how much politicians spend to get a job that pays a fraction of the campaign spending.

Corruption at its finest.

I can't say I'm surprised. While no where near a quarter million, this household has been regularly giving to her opposition over the months, including a check cut today.

Do they really need to do that? Its not like she is going to change if she didnt get paid. Portland is going to vote democrat even if cosby was running. Just seems odd to waste the money on her

My remember to get voting t-shirt

bg%2Fgrass%2F~artwork%2Fs6-0008%2Fa%2F1743701_12008561%2F~~%2Fif-its-brown-flush-it-down-tshirts.jpg

If it's Brown flush it down. T-shirt by chrispiascik

Count on lots of Bloomberg and Soros money flowing to Democrat anti-gunners in the next few weeks.

This is the 2nd time at least he give her money. It should be illegal. What will she be expected to do .next to pay this one off.

This is the 2nd time at least he give her money. It should be illegal. What will she be expected to do .next to pay this one off.
Easy, "AWB", "High Capacity magazine ban", or perhaps an all out gun ban. The more restrictive the law, the more her pockets will be fleeced... That's how it works...

Conservatives need to turn out the vote en masse, lest the demoncrats retake power at the federal level...

Conservatives need to turn out the vote en masse, lest the demoncrats retake power at the federal level...
An EMPHATIC +1.
The BloomBucks isn't to make her more liberal and anti-gun, it's to keep her nasty azz in the power seat.
I have a hard time believing that there are still "undecided" voters out there, I think the lines have been drawn and are pretty well and defined to anyone who is paying the slightest bit of casual attention.

Wow! I kinda knew things were bad but I did not know things were this bad! Yep! Time to get off the pot. Literally and figuratively Time to get out the old broke checkbook.

It looks like right now the bad guys can out run us and out gun us. How much would every Oregon gun owner have to politically contribute to even the election playing field?

Dunno that.

Anyone know if any other governor in Oregon used a protection detail from the OSP, Or was this something new made for her?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top