JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This Poll seems to coincide with a story they are doing so I think it's important we send a strong message.

Let's hit it!

<broken link removed>
upload_2015-5-13_11-56-40.png

The Brown poll has been swapped out for a California drought poll.

Also, looking at the Brown Poll, I don't like how it has terms like "Mostly Disapprove." It can be "interpreted" that you have some approval, as you don't wholly disapprove.

Polls that go against the lib agenda always get pulled and circular filed.
That is why Polls are all just for the mentally deficient to believe. They skew the polls and sk'ew you in the process.

Dang, that was suspiciously taken down quickly!
40% mostly disapprove. Same as disapprove but the media has to slant the questions to suit Progressivism.
11% miss kitz!?!?!? We'll split that down the middle I guess and that brings KBs Disapproval rate to 45.5%??
32% too early to tell, hmmmmm. I'll put 15% of that on the disapproval side just because.

So let's add that up. 40+5.5+15= 60.5% disapprove even giving them the edge! And the Poll wasn't up long enough to get a lot of hits due to forums like ours so I'd say the people of Oregon don't like her that much.

That's very telling. When the gas goes over$5.00 due to the Kitz/Hayes carbon tax at the pump to subsidize green energy not roads, when word gets around to the people that haven't paid attn. that our 2nd A Rights have been watered way down again, her poll numbers are bound to drop some more. She after all signed off on all this and who knows what else between now and Election!

You could get 100% disapproval on a poll and these people will continue to get reelected because the left coast is full of people blindly checking any box with a D on all in the name of progess.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top