JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
THIS!!!☝️
The brain dead figure head at the top keeps mumbling and stammering about this with gas. Of course when they play video of him saying he was going to make the price go up his people have nothing to say. Its all a show for the useful idiots. One party makes a HUGE mess. Then they get on camera to say how angry they are and people vote them back in to fix the mess they made :mad:

THIS!!!☝️
The brain dead figure head at the top keeps mumbling and stammering about this with gas. Of course when they play video of him saying he was going to make the price go up his people have nothing to say. Its all a show for the useful idiots. One party makes a HUGE mess. Then they get on camera to say how angry they are and people vote them back in to fix the mess they made :mad:
The memory of the the US population can be measured in days... if not hours.

We could go deep here about how egg production used to be done locally around population centers across the country.

Then it shifted to mass production after WW2 due to cheap gas prices allowing cross country shipping and and corporate profit maximization. The eggs you buy in a store can easily be up to 90 days old at the time you buy them.

The profit margin on each egg (on a good day) is around 3 cents...

But what about the 3 people that are suing Burger King because the pictures of whoppers are bigger than the actual whoppers...

Well we did have the bird flu come through and they killed millions of chickens and I've heard rumblings from farmers having to change feed because apparently they're skimping on something in the chicken feed and the hens aren't laying

Last Edited:
We could go deep here about how egg production used to be done locally around population centers across the country.

Then it shifted to mass production after WW2 due to cheap gas prices allowing cross country shipping and and corporate profit maximization. The eggs you buy in a store can easily be up to 90 days old at the time you buy them.

The profit margin on each egg (on a good day) is around 3 cents...

But what about the 3 people that are suing Burger King because the pictures of whoppers are bigger than the actual whoppers...
Was 3 cents. Apparently, they're not paying the farmers any more than before, farm costs have skyrocketed, and they are not buying hens because they won't even break even on them.

The price of eggs is pretty darn low on my give-a-damn list. Oh no, they went from $3 per dozen to $3.30 per dozen. Just shoot me in the head, I'm bankrupt.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews