JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
did anyone else go to the Kershaw warehouse sale this weekend?

I heard about this every year and always want to go, but never go. I went Friday and waiting in a slow moving line for almost 2 1/2 hours.
It was a mad house inside.
Bought several knives.

I'm glad I went but may never go again.
Got the pictured knives and another 6 kitchen knives.

Just wondering if anyone else went

50EDE9D0-F83F-4E07-BB2B-2D9575A7A872.jpeg

Nice assortment you got there.

I didn't realize it was this weekend.

Not sure I'd have had the cash to go anyway.

How low were the prices so I know for next year?

I have been going to this sale for 10+ years. It started as something for my dad and I to do and now it's me and the wife. Anymore, I just go to get some kitchen knives, a cheap knife for work and gifts for some people. This year I saw many more of the clamshell packed, made in China knives. I saw no new/limited run items which I have seen in the past. I head a worker saying they were rationing the auto knives. It's still a good deal and not the worst way to spend half a day if you don't have too many knives already like I do.

I will say we had the best weather I have ever seen for waiting in line.

My wife went 2 years back and waited in line for 4 hours so she could by me some knives. She got some rare ones cheap, it was a great Christmas present.

Was thinking that getting her a shirt like this might be appropriate:)

pt48dq-i.jpg

I have been going to this sale for 10+ years. It started as something for my dad and I to do and now it's me and the wife. Anymore, I just go to get some kitchen knives, a cheap knife for work and gifts for some people. This year I saw many more of the clamshell packed, made in China knives. I saw no new/limited run items which I have seen in the past. I head a worker saying they were rationing the auto knives. It's still a good deal and not the worst way to spend half a day if you don't have too many knives already like I do.

I will say we had the best weather I have ever seen for waiting in line.
They do ration them. My buddy took me back to his office, they had a bunch. If they put them all out at once, Someone would just buy them all up to re-sell. They want everyone to have a chance...

I can definitely see that as a problem. I always hate going to a gun show and seeing people selling out of the same white boxes for close to retail price. I did see a group of tualitain PD huddled around two boxes in the corner, I had a feeling it was the fancy stuff.

Man I wish they I had seen the green skylines. My wife is proud of having every green knife they make. I guess I'll have to tell her she needs another one. I got a black blade one(my third) what are the pair on the far right?

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews