JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
did anyone else go to the Kershaw warehouse sale this weekend?

I heard about this every year and always want to go, but never go. I went Friday and waiting in a slow moving line for almost 2 1/2 hours.
It was a mad house inside.
Bought several knives.

I'm glad I went but may never go again.
Got the pictured knives and another 6 kitchen knives.

Just wondering if anyone else went

50EDE9D0-F83F-4E07-BB2B-2D9575A7A872.jpeg

Nice assortment you got there.

I didn't realize it was this weekend.

Not sure I'd have had the cash to go anyway.

How low were the prices so I know for next year?

I have been going to this sale for 10+ years. It started as something for my dad and I to do and now it's me and the wife. Anymore, I just go to get some kitchen knives, a cheap knife for work and gifts for some people. This year I saw many more of the clamshell packed, made in China knives. I saw no new/limited run items which I have seen in the past. I head a worker saying they were rationing the auto knives. It's still a good deal and not the worst way to spend half a day if you don't have too many knives already like I do.

I will say we had the best weather I have ever seen for waiting in line.

My wife went 2 years back and waited in line for 4 hours so she could by me some knives. She got some rare ones cheap, it was a great Christmas present.

Was thinking that getting her a shirt like this might be appropriate:)

pt48dq-i.jpg

I have been going to this sale for 10+ years. It started as something for my dad and I to do and now it's me and the wife. Anymore, I just go to get some kitchen knives, a cheap knife for work and gifts for some people. This year I saw many more of the clamshell packed, made in China knives. I saw no new/limited run items which I have seen in the past. I head a worker saying they were rationing the auto knives. It's still a good deal and not the worst way to spend half a day if you don't have too many knives already like I do.

I will say we had the best weather I have ever seen for waiting in line.
They do ration them. My buddy took me back to his office, they had a bunch. If they put them all out at once, Someone would just buy them all up to re-sell. They want everyone to have a chance...

I can definitely see that as a problem. I always hate going to a gun show and seeing people selling out of the same white boxes for close to retail price. I did see a group of tualitain PD huddled around two boxes in the corner, I had a feeling it was the fancy stuff.

Man I wish they I had seen the green skylines. My wife is proud of having every green knife they make. I guess I'll have to tell her she needs another one. I got a black blade one(my third) what are the pair on the far right?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top