JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in this, any reason why? Seems like a great subcompact 9mm pistol, in great shape and with factory installed Trijicon sight. Is the price too high? Someone tell me why this one is sitting without a new owner?

Just a very competitive market for this size/caliber weapon. Kahrs are either an I love it or hate it despite there quality and accuracy. It is competing with the S&W Shields, Glock 43, and the new SIG 365. I personally like Kahrs but it is limited to 6 rounds and expensive magazines, and long but smooth double action versus Shield with 7-8 rounds with moderate priced magazines and glockish style trigger and of course Glock with a trigger everyone is kinda used too and reasonably priced mags. The new SIG 365 with price, 10-12 round mag, great trigger, and reasonable size is going to be what a lot of people are waiting for. All just my interpretation of the pistols, market, and people's perceptions from training people.

Last Edited:
I finally migrated up to a Kahr MK9 after having everything from CW/CT380s, a CM9, a PM9, a PM40, and a CM45. They're all excellent guns in their own right but it's an increasingly crowded market and a lot of people don't understand what an amazing trigger all Kahrs have, long double action or not. There is nothing like them out there. In fact, if they made double action revolvers with Kahr triggers they'd fly off the shelves at almost any price. Your asking price is quite reasonable, especially with the night sights, especially since the buyer doesn't have to pay tax on it. It's as much a matter of having the gun when a buyer wants it as anything. It's only been up a couple of weeks so I wouldn't give up hope yet. Good luck with the sale!

I hope this doesnt come across rude but nopefully helpful.

You said "$300 firm" and the buyer pays fees....so really about $325....so as one that is softly in the market for a CM9....they are $295 new on Kentucky Guns. So am only saving about $25 after taxes and fees.

I''ll buy new if savings is that small.

I hope this doesnt come across rude but nopefully helpful.

You said "$300 firm" and the buyer pays fees....so really about $325....so as one that is softly in the market for a CM9....they are $295 new on Kentucky Guns. So am only saving about $25 after taxes and fees.

I''ll buy new if savings is that small.

That price is without the extra magazine, night sights and grip enhancement, I'm sure. those things ought to be worth something. But if it makes a difference to you drive up here tomorrow and give me $275 and it's yours

Price reduced again, bottom dollar, no further reductions, must be willing to meet in the Olympia area

I paid $299.88 for a brand new CM9 at Cabelas last November with a $10 transfer fee. For an extra $35 I would just buy a new one.

I love my CM9... great gun.

I'd buy your CM9 if you came to N Seattle and met me at a lgs. I just can't make it to Oly for less than 100. If you make it this way let me know. I love Kahrs. Actually been looking for a P380 as well.

I'd buy your CM9 if you came to N Seattle and met me at a lgs. I just can't make it to Oly for less than 100. If you make it this way let me know. I love Kahrs. Actually been looking for a P380 as well.

Sorry, not going to happen, at this price you have to come here

Turns out I'm free this weekend, if you'll pay my gas bill I'll meet you up there

I can drive it down on Sunday if you're willing to help out with my fuel costs

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.