Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

JWR on Coast to Coast

Discussion in 'Preparedness & Survival' started by SICARIO, Mar 18, 2010.

1. SICARIO

SICARIO Oregon City Active Member

2. dobeman

dobeman Hillsboro Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Coast to Coast AM is great. Had it not been for George Noory & Co, I would never have known about the competing alien species living in elaborate caves under our continents in collusion with our government to take over humanity. And the ex British secret ops guy that exposed all this and is on the run, for his life.

3. Ravenous

Ravenous West Linn, OR Member

:paranoid::rofl1: Were they serious?

4. dobeman

dobeman Hillsboro Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Oh yes. you missed the C2CAM series on the reptilians? oh my gosh, worth digging in the archives on the coasttocoastam website. There's at least one book out on it too.

here: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2009/03/30

5. jordanvraptor

jordanvraptor Oregon City, Oregon Well-Known Member

Coast to Coast really lost any hint of objectivity after Art Bell left. George Noory doesn't question anything it seems so I stopped listening. Art would have guests like Michio Kaku on and truly explore paranormal phenomena. Noory just lets the people talk and sell their books and videos without even a challenge.

Who wouldn't be afraid of velociraptors with access to flying saucers? :)

6. TAT2D

TAT2D Portland Member

That's it. I'm getting some bumper stickers printed up.

MrB

7. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

:funnypoint: Exactly. :paranoid:

8. whatzhizname

whatzhizname Southern Oregon and occasionally PDX Member

Getting back to the original topic, the Rawles appearance on Coast to Coast was actually pretty good, although I only caught the first two hours. He covered a lot of material, and especially for newbies to the topic of preparedness/survivalism, it was fairly informative. :)

9. EZLivin

EZLivin SW of PDX Well-Known Member

I thought it was too. As I have been very critical of the scenario he outlined in Patriots, I was glad to hear him say that the Patriots scenario was extremely unlikely, but that he chose that scenario because it facilitated the dissemination of the techniques and information he wanted to get across. Good interview and good information.