JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Coast to Coast AM is great. Had it not been for George Noory & Co, I would never have known about the competing alien species living in elaborate caves under our continents in collusion with our government to take over humanity. And the ex British secret ops guy that exposed all this and is on the run, for his life.

Coast to Coast AM is great. Had it not been for George Noory & Co, I would never have known about the competing alien species living in elaborate caves under our continents in collusion with our government to take over humanity. And the ex British secret ops guy that exposed all this and is on the run, for his life.

:s0131::s0140: Were they serious?

Coast to Coast really lost any hint of objectivity after Art Bell left. George Noory doesn't question anything it seems so I stopped listening. Art would have guests like Michio Kaku on and truly explore paranormal phenomena. Noory just lets the people talk and sell their books and videos without even a challenge.

Who wouldn't be afraid of velociraptors with access to flying saucers? :)

Coast to Coast really lost any hint of objectivity after Art Bell left. George Noory doesn't question anything it seems so I stopped listening. Art would have guests like Michio Kaku on and truly explore paranormal phenomena. Noory just lets the people talk and sell their books and videos without even a challenge.

Who wouldn't be afraid of velociraptors with access to flying saucers? :)

:s0113: Exactly. :s0131:

Getting back to the original topic, the Rawles appearance on Coast to Coast was actually pretty good.

I thought it was too. As I have been very critical of the scenario he outlined in Patriots, I was glad to hear him say that the Patriots scenario was extremely unlikely, but that he chose that scenario because it facilitated the dissemination of the techniques and information he wanted to get across. Good interview and good information.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews