JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just picked up a 4x4 utility quad and live in the east Portland area. I am looking for places to ride and hope to go riding and possibly find some new shooting areas. If anybody knows of some fun places and wants to go riding let me know. I've been to Browns camp, Jones Creek, and a few others but am Looking for some new fun places that are hopefully within 30 min from me.

"blvdking"...... you ever get to central oregon, just bring plenty of gas......as you can ride forever !! plenty of shooting areas on "BLM" where we ride !!
just let me know in advance......

steven

"blvdking"...... you ever get to central oregon, just bring plenty of gas......as you can ride forever !! plenty of shooting areas on "BLM" where we ride !!
just let me know in advance......

steven

Now your talking. Next time I get over to the dry side I'll definitely let you know as the riding and shooting over their are a completely different experience than over here.

That would be my dream house...

Some of the riding area,

DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_0202.jpg

Some of my back yard,

DSC_0008-2.jpg

DSC_0006-3.jpg

not much for good for local riding since the forrest circus slammed the door on the mount hood national forrest. two places to look at are McCubbins gulch over by bear springs on mt hood. or ladee flats up out of estacada. McCubbins gulch is most likely snowed in now. ladee flats may not be snowed in at this time, i dont know for sure.you could call the estacada ranger station. other than that all of the mt hood national forrest is closed to non street legal vehicles. at any rate you need to have the book put out by the forrest circus showing what roads you can be on. it is my understanding that they can fine you for not having their book with you. i gave up riding over here and just load up and go to the dry side camping/riding 4 or 5 times a year. good luck.

Most of the logging roads are probably snowed in at this point. I recommend Brown's Camp, just be sure to bring a good map :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top