JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just picked up a Sig 238 SAS from Keith's. :woot: I had been going back and forth between the SAS and the Equinox, but in the end I really like the carry treatment they did on the SAS.

Might be a couple of weeks before I can get to the range, but I'm really looking forward to breaking this in in time to use it for Summer carry. The only negative so far is the trigger pull, while clean, is pretty heavy, but I think I'll put at least a couple of hundred rounds thru it to see if if lightens up a little before deciding whether to have a gunsmith work on it. Interestingly enough, the Equinox had a nicer trigger pull. I was surprised at the difference.

the sas was a beautiful gun, trigger pull was great and ate up those 9mm shorts that I bought surplus, really great shooter, if you want to pocket carry one, PCS makes really nice holsters, lightening sports in beaverton had them in stock the last time I checked, but I had to buy the colt mustang versions, which fitted well.
IMAG0282.jpg

Spider, thanks for the tip on the PCS holster. I am looking for a pocket carry holster. Was considering a DeSantis Nemisis, but this gives me another option to look at.

Spider, thanks for the tip on the PCS holster. I am looking for a pocket carry holster. Was considering a DeSantis Nemisis, but this gives me another option to look at.
You might also want to look at the Remora. I actually have one you can borrow to see if you like it. I found it holds the gun in place like it is glued there.

Congrats on a great gun. I bought mine on a lark and it has ended up getting carried WAAAYYYY more than I ever thought it would. It replaced my Rohrbaugh as my deep cover gun. I carry mine in a clip on IWB N82 Tactical holster and it is the most comfortable I have even been carrying a gun.

Thanks PBP, I may take you up on trying the Remora. This freakin' cast comes off my leg on Monday :yes: and I should be able to get around better so I'll shoot you a PM after that.

Welcome Welcome

Great holsters, local guy as well. Love my P238 BTW.

Thanks for the link, pogi! I'm really digging all the holster referrals on this thread. I tried the Kydex holster that came in the box with my 238 and it's a POS!.

Pretty much figured out that if I'm not going to pocket carry I'll carry in an IWB holster at about 4 O'clock, so am looking at those options as well.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top