JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think it mostly has to to with the recoil impulse from target to target. Even though my 9 is heavier then my .22, I find it easier to get in the "zone" vs the .22. I also have a hard time hearing the .22 hits, especially on the longer stages (35-40yds out).

Anyway, i'm glad that the CMMG kits work you. The 15-22 works for me. At the end of the day though, it really doesn't matter who runs what, as long as your choice is reliable and your having a fun time while shooting it! What more could you ask for? :D

Indeed, great having a chat and thanks for getting your younger generations shooting!!

One of the other positive things I thought of today about the CMMG is they also offer a left handed version which my son is a lefty and runs a LH version nice that the LH kiddos don't have to eat the RH blowback.

I'm 100% lefty. It used to really bother me with my face right by the ejection port but it has sense become a non issue. I have yet to get hit anywhere near the head or face with brass with either the 15-22 or my AR9. In fact, I prefer it as I can see directly into the chamber to clear jams or to "unload and show clear". It is awesome the they make a lefty version for sure though!

I'm 100% lefty. It used to really bother me with my face right by the ejection port but it has sense become a non issue. I have yet to get hit anywhere near the head or face with brass with either the 15-22 or my AR9. In fact, I prefer it as I can see directly into the chamber to clear jams or to "unload and show clear". It is awesome the they make a lefty version for sure though!

I know quite a few guys who have the same opinion in fact that don't wish to shoot a LH version even when given the opportunity. The kiddos on the other hand at this young age I would prefer my son not be inhaling anymore substances that can be harmful to his health (lead) than necessary.

My sons rifle 4lbs 8 oz.

20181209_134911.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews