JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Getting ready to head out this afternoon, I was caught in the usual dilema of what to carry. I love my Glock 17, but it is awful big for EDC. Especially running errands. So I usually end up with my Kel Tec PF9. I was thinking, wouldn't it be great of Glock made a single stack, safe action pistol in 9mm comperable to the size of my Kel Tec (or the Ruger, Kahr, Kimber, et al.)?

What do you think?
Chris

I think it would cost twice as much as your (and my) PF-9 and not be twice the gun. It would be kinda cool to see but at the same time I'm getting tired of the $500 pocket gun fad.

It seems like a good idea. My Glock 19 even feels a little bulky if I'm going to be out with it all day. Oasis has a good point about price. Even at $400-$500, they would sell like hotcakes.

Kahr PM9 or Kahr P380/Ruger LCP w/ buffalo bore ammo even better. I love Glocks, but I don't see Glock making anything much better than the Kahrs for that purpose.

I could never haul around a 1911 or G19 all day, everyday. Even the G26/27 is too much of a brick. Just IMO.

Theres something to be said about a gun company that ISNT branching out from what they do best. GLOCK makes excellant guns- they all look and feel the same (for the most part). You look at the spread of firearms Kel-Tec/Ruger/Kimber/etc. makes... it makes sense they have one to fit every occasion.
... but if GLOCK does make a single stack with a smaller frame and slide, I would probably buy it anyway :)

Glock does indeed make the "last word" in single-stack CCW weapons: the G36.
Grip thickness is IMO the single most critical dimension for comfort in IWB carry, and the 36 is the only slimline Glock frame.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top