JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is a great thermometer, except it only has one probe. The TP 20 is my favorite all round that doesn't cost $200

https://www.amazon.com/ThermoPro-Wi...&ie=UTF8&qid=1515093720&sr=1-1&keywords=Tp+20
Yep, you have to have at least two channels.
One for meat temp and one for cooker temp.
AND you want a remote receiver so you don't have to go to the cooker to read temps.
You can be watching game drinkin beer and know what is happening at a glance !

Once you get this set up it changes they way you cook.....for the better.

Yep, you have to have at least two channels.
One for meat temp and one for cooker temp.
AND you want a remote receiver so you don't have to go to the cooker to read temps.
You can be watching game drinkin beer and know what id happening at a glance !

Once you get this set up it changes they way you cook.....for the better.

^ What he said ^

A common mistake by beginners is not accurately controlling/monitoring/maintaining the temps inside the smoker. The factory thermostat that comes with 90% of all smokers are extremely inaccurate and unreliable. An accurate digital thermostat is a must. Then you also add in the ability to remotely monitor temps and you are on your way to awesome smoking.

Is anybody using the ThermoWorks Smoke?

You guys got me looking at thermometers and I ended up ordering one.

Smoke 2-Channel Alarm Thermometer | ThermoWorks

What I really like is you don't scroll through a bunch of selections for type of meat and doneness, you just set the temperatures. It doesn't have a bunch of multi-function buttons and seems like it will be a lot easier to use.

I hate electronic stuff where I have to keep getting out the instructions.

What I really like is you don't scroll through a bunch of selections for type of meat and doneness, you just set the temperatures. It doesn't have a bunch of multi-function buttons and seems like it will be a lot easier to use.

My brother has one, they are nice and simple to use. Only issue he's had is the signal interferes with his WiFi. When ever the thermometer is turned on his WiFi doesn't work worth a crap. As soon as it's turned off it works fine. We moved his router and it still didn't help. I bought the thermometer to my house and it did the same thing(I have a completely different router)

My brother has one, they are nice and simple to use. Only issue he's had is the signal interferes with his WiFi. When ever the thermometer is turned on his WiFi doesn't work worth a crap. As soon as it's turned off it works fine. We moved his router and it still didn't help. I bought the thermometer to my house and it did the same thing(I have a completely different router)

Oh great. I guess that is the first thing I will have to test when it arrives. No WiFi during an entire cook is not going to be acceptable.

Strange because they also sell a WiFi bridge to connect the Smoke to your WiFi.

Oh man, that's a nice one !
ANYTHING by ThermoWorks is top quality.
Their ThermoPen is legendary on the BBQ circuit.

I would email/call ThermoWorks support and see if there is a fix.
My Maverick ET-732 does not interfere with my WiFi.

I made a smoked turkey breast today, it turned out really good.

II5j7OB.png

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top