JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have two of their Toric scopes. In my view they are a good value. High quality glass and good tracking. They are comparable to scopes that cost significantly more. I do wish they would lose a few ounces.

Is Tract any good as far as a brand?

I'm no expert or so there is that caveat, but I have a Tract scope (*), the image is clear and crisp to my eyes (which are terrible), I don't have trouble finding the sweet spot for where my eye should be located, it holds it's zero, and I like the simple reticle (they have other fancier ones).

As I said though, I'm definitely not a scope expert so this shouldn't be considered a serious review.

(*) TORIC UHD 3-15X42 T-PLEX Rifle Scope

I have two of their Toric scopes. In my view they are a good value. High quality glass and good tracking. They are comparable to scopes that cost significantly more. I do wish they would lose a few ounces.

I'm no expert or so there is that caveat, but I have a Tract scope (*), the image is clear and crisp to my eyes (which are terrible), I don't have trouble finding the sweet spot for where my eye should be located, it holds it's zero, and I like the simple reticle (they have other fancier ones).

As I said though, I'm definitely not a scope expert so this shouldn't be considered a serious review.

(*) TORIC UHD 3-15X42 T-PLEX Rifle Scope

The Toric series is their Flagship, using Schott factory ED glass with some of the best coatings out there. Think Zeiss.

Is Tract any good as far as a brand?
I like them a lot. I have a 7.62, a 5.56 and just bought a rimfire scope. They are solid (maybe a bit heavy) the glass is clear in most light and I find their pricing to be better than most. Been waiting for them to make one that reaches a bit farther. Will most likely be purchasing one of these too.

TRACT just started to sell their new 34mm 4.5-30x56 scope to the public. Have ordered one and expect it to be even better than their others.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top