JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a strong case for jury nulification. Should bring some publicity if she can get the media to pay attention. I wonder if Al or Jesse will have anything to say about it??? Not holding my breath for that.
If it gets to that point then yes, lets hope for nullification, but a better outcome would be for Governor Christie to get off his fat RINO arse and tell his prosecutor to drop the charges and let the poor woman get on with her life, she has already suffered enough.

Hasn't been mentioned yet; this case seems to me that it could be a watershed case for the "full faith and credit" clause, and for the "interstate commerce" clause.
* She was licensed (which is an infringement itself) in one State, and traveling to another; and
* Her handgun, and her hollow-point ammo, were most likely in interstate commerce at one time (this would be using the GFSZA decision in reverse).

Wishful thinking

Completely unrelated
As a gun owner she should know the rights of the state she was entering.
No excuse
The judge is obviously an asshat but the 2 just don't have anything to do with each other

I can't believe a member of this forum says cwap like this and then someone posts a like.
Did you see the part about PRISON TIME AND FELONY.
WTF are you thinking.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top