JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Federal judge says Fast & Furious lawsuit may proceed
:s0155:

Operation Fast and Furious is back in the headlines after a federal judge ruled Monday evening that a lawsuit against Eric Holder’s Justice Department, filed by the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, may proceed.

<broken link removed>

Federal judge says Fast & Furious lawsuit may proceed
:s0155:

Operation Fast and Furious is back in the headlines after a federal judge ruled Monday evening that a lawsuit against Eric Holder&#146;s Justice Department, filed by the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, may proceed.

<broken link removed>

About damn time :s0155:

This fiasco has been in embarrassment to the American people with all the lies cover ups and typical Washington DC style thuggery.
We can only hope that true justice will prevail.

Until they dump Holder, its like putting a coyote in the chicken coop.

True that Taku.
Holder needs to be suspended until all of this crap is sorted out!!! The real proof to the pudding (if it was not found out too soon) was the O admin. would say that "WE" (Americans) sold them on our own, like Hillary said after she magically became the SOS....

Thing is I don't think it is just Holder, I think after the irs bs more of these incidents
are gonna appear. Who knows how long it will take for all the wrong-doing to surface?

It's Obama and Holder.
They intended to use their scheme to push for more gun control
in the beginning but tripped over their long noses.
That is and was the original intent of Fast & Furious.
The result of which hundreds of Innocent Mexicans and some of our border patrol
agents were killed with the guns they ran to the Mexican cartels.
They both belong in leavenworth.
There are many reports on this, and this one is from the left wings
own MSM.

Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

The coverup of the original intent by Obama and holder is blatant outright lies
to the extreme.

Underhanded, disgusting and pathetic behavior from this administration.
:angry:

I'm not going to hold my breath.

After all, if the evildoings of Government were ever truly exposed, it would make leftists into rightists. Can't have that. Lets just murder a few more innocents. We'll lie until it makes sense.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top