JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
3D Gun Printing Company Founder Accused Of Sexual Assault Of A Minor

Saw this on the news yesterday... He hooks up with the girl through an adult sight... so I'm guessing he had no idea she was only 16. I have a 17 yo daughter, so if indeed he knew, that's one thing..... but if she is putting herself on a hookup sight for adults, she had to lie about her age.

The liberal media loves this!
Headline News showed this story, immidiatly followed by a Bill Cosby case update, and another horrible rape story.
I'm sceptical and willing to reserve judgment until all the facts are presented. unfortunately most television sheep are not.
What's that look like to the average impressionable left leaning viewer?

Problem is Texas' Age of Consent statute is Strict Liability. :( You can do EVERYTHING right and STILL end up Bubba's sausage-socket because the law as written is "no matter what she does or what Due Diligence you do, as soon as the zipper goes down the crime is committed."

I suspect this underage little tart was deliberately recruited to exploit this...

Welp, his dad's a lawyer and he went to law school so he knows the laws. If he did break them I guess that's on him but... He's also a pretty smart guy and someone you would rather have on your side instead of the side of criminals.

If he does end up in jail he may end up showing criminals how to make guns... So isn't that the worst fear of the left? I think we should all be hoping he doesn't go to jail. I'd rather have him making it easier for law abiding citizens to build guns then criminals.

One would think the state would want that as well ... Then again David "Carbine" Williams did some innovative stuff in jail that was integrated into the M1 carbine so maybe I'm wrong.

I'm just thinking putting him in jail will make him more dangerous to society not less.

Here's hoping he's innocent.

The ones they show on the news this morning where single shot garbage .who wants one anyway

It's not that anyone wants these. What is going on is law makers are in a panic. The Genie is out now and they don't know what to do. So the answer is pass laws. Are these laws "right"? Most likely no. What many do not want to accept is laws and rights mean nothing more than what a Judge says they mean. Many places are working on passing laws saying you can't make these. Want to make one anyway? Sure, you can. Get caught and get arrested you can scream it's not a law all the way to jail. When they take you in front of a judge you can scream it's not a law all you want as he sends you to jail. If you have access to money, lot's of it, you can fight it, maybe for years. As for the plans? If some judge says you can't download them and you do it anyway it all starts over again. People can scream all they want law only means what some judge says it means.

It's not that anyone wants these. What is going on is law makers are in a panic. The Genie is out now and they don't know what to do. So the answer is pass laws. Are these laws "right"? Most likely no. What many do not want to accept is laws and rights mean nothing more than what a Judge says they mean. Many places are working on passing laws saying you can't make these. Want to make one anyway? Sure, you can. Get caught and get arrested you can scream it's not a law all the way to jail. When they take you in front of a judge you can scream it's not a law all you want as he sends you to jail. If you have access to money, lot's of it, you can fight it, maybe for years. As for the plans? If some judge says you can't download them and you do it anyway it all starts over again. People can scream all they want law only means what some judge says it means.
Yep you are right about that just wait till they figure out that people have been building 80% lowers for years and years and years .
Lol

MVIMG_20180821_140746.jpg MVIMG_20180821_140746.jpg Lol the political people that are FIGHTING this really have no idea what there talking about .
They have no idea that people have been building guns at home for years .lol
THIS is a picture of a gun that I bought a few months ago . granted it's a muzzleloader .
But it's still a gun .
I went to a guy's house he builds them in his garage.
I gave him the money I took the gun home .
Perfectly leagal.no back ground check or anything.
Lol .
I guess they know the dip $#!+ Gang banging idiots.would not be able to to load it right.
And we all know they could not hit there intended Target with one shot

View attachment 502786 View attachment 502786 Lol the political people that are FIGHTING this really have no idea what there talking about .
They have no idea that people have been building guns at home for years .lol
THIS is a picture of a gun that I bought a few months ago . granted it's a muzzleloader .
But it's still a gun .
I went to a guy's house he builds them in his garage.
I gave him the money I took the gun home .
Perfectly leagal.no back ground check or anything.
Lol .
I guess they know the dip $#!+ Gang banging idiots.would not be able to to load it right.
And we all know they could not hit there intended Target with one shot

If it's a muzzleloader it's not a firearm legally. From what I've read home built guns can not be transfered, meaning the guy couldn't build it for you.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Muzzleloader can be mailed to your doorstep, firearms can not. 80% can but you and only you can finish it.

BTW, nice looking muzzleloader. :)

That's true I asked ANDY THE SAME QUESTION.
he said it was legal because the muzzleloader don't fall under certain laws .

Yep you are right about that just wait till they figure out that people have been building 80% lowers for years and years and years .
Lol

They have already gone after them to some extent. Remember the guy while back who built a small CNC to finish them? All the shipping Companies lined up to refuse to allow him to ship them? All it would take is for one "high profile shooting" to happen with a gun made this way and the laws will flow like water. Meanwhile gun owners vote in anti gun people to pass laws then scream when they pass laws. Been like this for all my life.

If it's a muzzleloader it's not a firearm legally. From what I've read home built guns can not be transfered, meaning the guy couldn't build it for you.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Muzzleloader can be mailed to your doorstep, firearms can not. 80% can but you and only you can finish it.

True also about the 80% lower you can not have your friend at the machine shop do it for you .
You and only you can finish it

While I do like the lack of BGC and extra paperwork BS that goes along with the majority of muzzleloading firearms...
You can't convince the targets or any of the game that I have shot , that I ain't shooting a "real" firearm...:D
Andy

Again guys you have to be careful with these blanket statements. Black Powder firearms are not covered under FEDERAL law. That does NOT, and I repeat does NOT, mean there are no laws for them. Most if not all states do see them as a firearm. The 3d and 80% and such are already being gone after. As laws pass people have choices. Ignore the law at their risk, or fight them.

While I do like the lack of BGC and extra paperwork BS that goes along with the majority of muzzleloading firearms...
You can't convince the targets or any of the game that I have shot , that I ain't shooting a "real" firearm...:D
Andy
What I meant buy the one post was most of these idiots that are useing guns in drive by Shooting they are not aiming the just hang there High point out the window of the car and shoot till it stops Shooting

What I meant buy the one post was most of these idiots that are useing guns in drive by Shooting they are not aiming the just hang there High point out the window of the car and shoot till it stops Shooting

They are normally using a stolen gun, have no range time, often only know how to make the gun fire. It's often amazing they hit anyone they are shooting at and not just the people unlucky enough to be in the area. Especially with the holding it sideways.

What I still haven't figured out is where did the only one gun a year manufactured thing come from? I've read both that you can only build one a year and I've also read that there is no limit.

And what happens after you die? Is there a procedure your family can go through to transfer it or do they just have to take a torch to it?

Yep I understand what you are saying...:D

I was just saying that a good hit from my Hawken rifle , will stop / wreck or solve most issues that need shooting...and all without a BGC or any other BS regulation as a general rule....And I am Damn glad that for the moment there isn't much in the way of the laws and such for my favorite guns.

With that said :
I am not in favor of most firearm laws or regulations as they tend to only restrict those who wish to be law abiding...
Any law or regulation against one firearm or type of firearm , just proves that a law or regulation can and will be made against any type of firearm.
Andy

They are normally using a stolen gun, have no range time, often only know how to make the gun fire. It's often amazing they hit anyone they are shooting at and not just the people unlucky enough to be in the area. Especially with the holding it sideways.
Lol .
The PROBLEM is they usually don't hit the other gang banging idiot .
They hit other people.
Hell if they could hit other gang banging idiots every time they did a shooting .
I would buy them ammo and keep them stocked up .
BUT THEY DON'T THEY USUALLY KILL A KID OR A OLD LADY OR JUST SOMEONE WALKING THERE DOG.

Yep I understand what you are saying...:D

I was just saying that a good hit from my Hawken rifle , will stop / wreck or solve most issues that need shooting...and all without a BGC or any other BS regulation as a general rule....And I am Damn glad that for the moment there isn't much in the way of the laws and such for my favorite guns.

With that said :
I am not in favor of most firearm laws or regulations as they tend to only restrict those who wish to be law abiding...
Any law or regulation against one firearm or type of firearm , just proves that a law or regulation can and will be made against any type of firearm.
Andy
You don't have to tell me Andy .
I bet you could take on a whole gang of them idiots .
Lol they all can have high points ..
But they can't hit $#!+ Lol you with your HAWKIN.
PICK THEM OFF ONE BY ONE HEHEHE

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads