JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Firearms and ammo now at 15%. I asked the guy who said "there will never be any reductions on firearms" about the reductions and he just grumbled and walked away.

Future gunshop employee?

Bob

Yeah, I stopped in a local one last week. 10% off retail was about all they offered. I guess either they a) aren't too interested in really going out of business, or b) it's a sales stunt and they'll suddenly "recover" soon.

Oddly, there was a "help wanted" sign on the front door. Never seen a company on the way out advertising for more help. The whole thing just stank. One could drive across the street and get equal or better deals from Big 5.

This is pretty much what is going to happen. The early reports were that they were consolidating down to no more than 12 stores out of the...39? The help wanted signs are probably for people to deconstruct the store fixtures once the stock has been removed for bulk sale to liquidators.

Can you tell I used to be in retail management at a failing company? Heh.

I'm heading to P-Town for the day tomorrow to visit some family. Any recommendations on ones to stop by?

Thinking about picking up a scope for my PTR. If someone wants to point me toward one that has the most in stock, I'd be thankful.

At the Federal Way store, it was if they marked up the rifles from two weeks about to show a 15% off sale price. I remembered the prices from before and it was not a legitimate 15% off. If you read closely, it says 15% off original price. I was particularly looking for a benelli SBE that was there, but all the benellis were gone. The store is getting pretty picked over. Their original prices were over priced to begin with.

I'm heading to P-Town for the day tomorrow to visit some family. Any recommendations on ones to stop by?

Thinking about picking up a scope for my PTR. If someone wants to point me toward one that has the most in stock, I'd be thankful.

You'd likely do as well (or better) at Bi-Mart!

OR

I have a once used 'new in the box' Full Size Leaper's 5th Gen 3-9x40 with Illuminated Red/Green Reticle for sale @ about 1/2 price, if you're not looking to spend a lot of money. - $ 60.00!

(SCP-394AOMDLTS)

See it at:

<broken link removed>

You have to scroll down to the model number to see the actual model of this scope.

Frog.

The Renton store was robbed Thursday night. The thieves went in through a fire escape, and, packed duffels with stuff going down through the aisles. The place looks like a bomb went off.

There's still a good assortment of rifles and shotguns there, plenty of clothing. No shortage of duck and turkey decoys!

Someone bought my Weatherby - I waited too long.

The Renton store was robbed Thursday night. The thieves went in through a fire escape, and, packed duffels with stuff going down through the aisles. The place looks like a bomb went off.

There's still a good assortment of rifles and shotguns there, plenty of clothing. No shortage of duck and turkey decoys!

Someone bought my Weatherby - I waited too long.

They didn't take the guns? Are these smart criminals? My 8ball says: signs lead to no.

Didn't take any firearms, probably didn't want to deal with the locks?

Found my Weatherby at the Kent store - they have more ammo left than others I've been to. Saved about $400 off what I could get it for on Gunbroker or at Buds and have it shipped. No one local had them. I'm happy.

Bob

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads